TheBestNotary.Net

Has anyone worked forThebestnotary.net? I have done one order for them about 6 weeks ago. They have not completed their end on Bill.com nor have the returned my emails. I have tried calling to get a status on payment and only get passed around from recording to recording before receiving someone claiming to be the answering service. Anyone else have this experience?

I did work for them a couple of years ago and had no problems. Sorry to hear of your experience.

I have also worked for them. They pay between 30-45 days, but I had no problem with being paid.

I worked for them in January and it took me about 60 days to get paid. They did respond to my emails about payment.

They don’t have their act together I had to threaten them to get payment from them. It took them over r months to pay me for my setvices. After I threatened them they responded the very next day. All was done via email.

I did a signing for them 4/14/17. After a while, I started emailing them frequently about payment. For the last month, I have sent a reminder thru bill.com every day, in addition to emailing an overdue invoice every day to every email address I could find for them.

Occasionally I would get a response from someone making some excuse for non-payment, but mostly they just ignored me.

Finally, I received notice from bill.com that I will get my money on Monday - 154 days after signing.

They do not respond to calls, emails or texts. It took me over 6 months to get paid. I was owed over $1,300 and the owner, Eli, requested to pay over a 3 month time frame. Every month I had to again continually call, email and text for the payments. Now, I am waiting for a 1099. And am still getting unanswered calls, emails and texts. NEVER AGAIN.

These jerks have not paid me from a job in dec 2017 do not work with these dipwads

Did a closing for this company 6 months ago…still no payment. They reached out for my checking account information to do a direct deposit but never did. Now I’m worried what they are doing with my account information. Filed a complaint with the BBB and looking into legal options. If this company reaches out…Run

Last I knew, they were in bankruptcy last Summer. I received a letter about payment owed to me that I will never receive. Avoid!