TN880 toner replacement

The Brother TN880 toner is sold on Amazon for 120.00 plus. I replaced it with EZInk TN880 for $22.00 on Amazon. This is a considerable savings. I did notice a minor problem which was a mirror image appearing in the middle of the page when a document with a large bold header appears on a document. The closing disclosure and demographic addendum are two. I had to reprint those pages individually and they came out fine. Other than that, so far, so good.

I use LD Products, 888-321-2552. you can return defective ones. I’m getting money for saying this. there are other online places to buy toner.

I tried using refurbished toner cartridges I bought from Amazon first one worked fine and first and then the print started getting lighter and lighter on my docs. Then I switched to the other cartridge because it was a two pack and that one kept spitting out extra toner ruining my pages with errant black spots. So I had to switch back to a new Brother toner cartridge. I was very disappointed. In my other multifunction printer I tried a generic cartridge from 4 inkjets and my printer kept saying toner out even though I just replaced it. So I had to go buy a brother cartridge for it, now it says low toner all the time and doesn’t want to work sometimes. Frustrating to say the least.