Topnotaries and the best notary

Has anyone worked for this company and can you tell me how it went for you ? Did they pay you? I did work for them in April and they have not paid me. I mentioned it to them when i thought it has been long enough & they responded and said they will pay me in 5 days…Days have gone by & now they don’t even respond to me. Never had this experience before so I’m curious.

Never heard of 'em. but never ever just let it go. Stay on them until you get paid and then you can never ever work for them again.

Yes, indeed i won’t stop. Just about everyday i contact them. I won’t work for them again. Thank you!

Yes, I have done about 6 seminars for them. They pay well and you get to attend a seminar as you wait
for the next signer. BUT, they ignore all invoices. Their mission is that they will not pay you unless you
beg and plead. And you will have to do this over and over. The last job I did took 6 months to get
paid and then I quit. This is like a notary Ponzi scheme. They can’t pay you so they wait until they
get a fee paid to them for a different assignment. It’s a shame, the gig itself is actually very good.

They finally responded to me with the same story of manager will approve & release. And that he looked at it & manager has not released it. I will not led up but i will not work for them anymore.

Is this TheBestNotary.net?

yes, I double checked and it is them, TBN.NET

I did a signing for them 117 days ago, still waiting to get paid. Every email gets ignored, phone calls don’t get answered.

I have given my services to them in a Seminaar in March , they have not paid me fees so far . Contact them so many times every time they say , Waiting for manager approval and release.

They do respond to me every so often when i send the invoice for the 20th times…& they come back with the same excuse acting like they care & they understand, but they are a con artist.

Anyone reading this DO NOT TAKE ANY JOBS WITH THEM, THEY DO NOT PAY. I have been waiting almost 6 months…

They finally paid me must of the money [in process]. They had asked if they could pay me the rest in payments with interest &i said yes. Now they only have 1 payment left. It took them some time, but they’re paying. They explained they had some problems w/the company they were serving. So, in the end it worked out for me. I’m just glad they finally paid.

I just did a document signing for them this morning, no notary seal needed. The documents were for a personal injury law firm in another state and they needed the contract signed by the family. They called me at 10:40 pm last night and prepaid the fee.

So sorry to hear you’re having such a hard time collecting pay you’ve earned. If you’re interested, I’d love for you to look into my company, Coast 2 Coast Signings. We are a global signing agency with over 17 years in the business. Stop by our website at http://www.coast2coastsignings.com or call me, Lisa Bitner at (909) 917-4586. I’d love to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. Thanks! Have a great day!

1 Like

They always tell me they are going to pay me also and have not kepp sending them the invoice on bill .com to piss them off these scammers need to be put out of business let their client know as well that you did the signing for .

Contact the Title Company, and let them know you haven’t been paid, make sure you have the loan number, the name or the borrower and date that you did closing. I had to do 2 signing companies this way, the signing companies did not like it. but it got results for me. One signing company owed from January and again in March, he kept telling me he had sent the checks, NOT…when I contacted the title company he was furious, they contacted him. and I got paid. and the other signing company was just ignoring me, I had did one in January I was paid on it so I think didn’t much about it, I was told net30, which came and past, I contacted signing company and was given the run around, well after several weeks of calling, I contacted the title company on a Wed and sure enuf by the following Monday I received payment. Her excuse was that I needed to send in another w9, which I knew was wrong. Even the title company told me if she didn’t pay me by Wed of the following week to contact them again. Don’t let them go, ever!

Thebestnotary.net or TBN.net will not pay. I will never ever work for them again! I suggest you don’t either. I did an intake (in Spanish) for a client who was in a car accident; needed to get details about the accident, copies of driver license, pictures of auto damage etc was pretty easy client had everything the attorney needed there for me. KEY WORD attorney… after 45 days and begging the last 25 I reached out to the attorneys office who said thebestnotary.net was paid 30 days ago. I explained that I was a notary who had not been paid and wanted to know where I could send my invoice for services rendered they told me they get right back to me and lo and behold I was paid the next day. I also explained that on many forums this company does not pay their notaries. In fact the day before I contacted the attorney I had been bugging them so nonstop that the owner said he would pay me 50 at the 45 day mark and another $50.30 days later that’s when I called the attorney

UPDATE, I called the attorney who commissioned TheBestNotary or TBN and I was paid in full a couple of days later! The attorney told me TBN was paid 5 days after I did the work and this scum lord wanted 75 days to pay me in full. I took the opportunity to tell the attorney TBN does not pay!

1 Like

DO NOT accept any assignments from these people. I’ve been struggling to get an invoice paid after seven weeks. My emails and phone calls are ignored. They’re total scammers.

1 Like