Tri Star Consumer Group

How many of you are having issues being paid by Tri Star Consumer Group?
I have emailed several times and phoned them and they have not sent a payment. I would like to let you all know that they have had bad reviews by other notaries and if I had known I would never of worked with them.

Does anyone have any other contact besides the following:
signingdept3@gmail.com

or

855-350-4531 (by the way they do not answer the phones most of the time).

Thanks
Maria

You will never get paid by a predatory lender. They change they’re name every 6 months and operate as a criminal enterprise. The debt settlements that they offer are completely fraudulant. Customer pays $3,000 up front to “law firm” by maxing out existing lines of credit and told not to make any payments for 3+ months. And boom… The debt is gone! And the Notary is the conduit! Good luck defending yourself in court! The new name is American Consumer Rights or something.

Thanks for the info. Not good news!

I have refused many debt settlement signings. Personally, I think they’re immoral. The customer may make 36 payments but the first 18 or so payments that the customer makes, 90% of the payment goes for the “legal fees”. And now most of the debt settlement companies won’t even include the schedule of how the payments are broken down. The customer is signing something blind. I just can’t in good conscience try to “sell” these to the consumer.