ALERT => S - L - O - W Pay (30 to 90 calendar days): Unlimited Ink Notary

Anyone have any experiences with them? Signing next week and they only offered $70 because it was a ‘Sellers File’ and only 20 pages.

No experience beyond ‘you’ll still spend an hour at the table’. With Seller pkgs, a lot depends upon how prepared signers are and they’re usually NOT, so there are calls to realtor, title co, attorney, accountant whenever a question arises. Yes, some go fast; most don’t. And often the whole pkg. is scanned back.

1 Like

Surprise the 20 page file was 85+ pages.

2 Likes

Emailed company and they said it was a mistake and they corrected the error promptly. I think this will be a great company to do business with.

1 Like

I have completed one assignment with this company. The owner Ronnie Mickle called to introduce himself to me. The document was 28 pages long. And most of it was required to be scanned back. Scan backs are required within 2 hours of completing the signing.I am still waiting for payment which is sent 30-45 days after the signing.

1 Like

I’ve done one signing with them. I really like the company and would love to do more work with them.

1 Like

I have done many signings with them. Every one of the assignments I’ve taken are for $95 in Seattle. I don’t accept the $70 jobs. When times are hectic and busy they will offer more.
The only issue I have is the dang scan backs. I get more for most other assignments without the scan.
Having said that, Ronnie is very good at what he does. He is on top of all of it. I’ve never had issue with payments.

2 Likes

I work with Unlimited Ink Notary quite often and they are wonderful to work with. They operate with a high degree of integrity and they pay on time or earlier than expected. They are truthful about when docs will arrive and they are very responsive when questions arise. They set a great example of how we want Signing Companies to operate and treat us!

I LOVE working with them!

1 Like

Took my first signing with them and they are not fun. It was a last minute signing, docs were late (received 20 min before signing time) so I had reschedule the time for late afternoon. Was told no scan back and instructions did not require scan backs. It was a long signing as buyers wanted to read everything. I dropped the docs at FEDEX right after (Friday Eve) - Monday morning (10am) I’m getting multiple emails/phone call because they don’t have the docs back yet to close. . . . telling me it’s my fault, I should have done scan back anyway, should have ensured FEDEX “got them” even though I dropped them with a person, etc. I am super frustrated they waited until the last minute and are now blaming me because they can’t close. They are threatening to post a bad report on me which makes me even more angry. ;o(

Unbelievable! Last couple of offers sent out by Unlimited Ink states Notaries are to wear masks but Signers are not required to wear masks. What planet are these people from? Do they not know we live in planet COVID? WA State has PPE guidelines for Notaries who are stated to be essential workers. Majority of other Notary Contractors require all in signing area to wear a mask. :mask:

1 Like

Do what you wish but I would require the signers to a) pass a covid screening given by myself & b) wear masks and maybe gloves. Remember it is your life that is endangered and that of your family members too. There is a new deadly strain of COVID that will soon be very prevalent, decide if putting you and your family is worth the money you will receive.

I agree with your comments Dan. There is no way I would follow Unlimited Ink’s guide lines. My concern is all the Newbie’s that may be afraid to say know to their procedures or others afraid of losing an assignment because they need the money. Fortunately, I’m in a position to say NO ~ not worth it. I have been accepting assignments since COVID began but I’m extremely careful. Unlimited Ink is NOT careful.

1 Like

I do work for them. They only pay 95 in seattle and they want a scan. I get 100 from most other agencies with no scans. i do the work when I have nothing else to do. Ronnie is on top of the business.