USA-Signingagent.com

Does anyone know anything about this company? They keep emailing me to tell me they are going to delete my name from their directory. I have never paid them to list me. I do not have a password.
When you ask for a password reset you get a page wanting $39.00. I do not pay this company or never have or ever will.
See below.
In order to help keep notary profile information current, we periodically delete the listings of inactive members who have not activated their profiles in the past month. Your listing has been inactive since you signed up on November 30, 2018, which means that your information WILL NOT appear in Roanoke signing agent searches. To be found in signing agent searches you have to log-in to your USA Signing Agent account and activate your profile.

Not activated profile will be deleted December 10 , 2018

Send them to SPAM…they are spammers.

Ditto… been getting those often for years, but they never seem to actually ever delete or stop sending reminders. Oh, I’m sure they have a site…but hiring parties never use it.

1 Like

As a further remark to assist you and other new notaries, the places that will recognize you and better conduits for work are pretty much standard. Here, NR, signingagent, and sadly, snapdocs.

All others are simply fleecing notaries for fees that bring no revenue to the table. So save your money.

1 Like

Any company you have to pay to be listed on their directory is a SCAM. And that makes you the customer, not their vendor, if they even have any…
Just put them in spam folder.

1 Like

Same here I deleted them too
Thanks for the heads up

i hate those dammed emails from them. delete.

Hi Glenntabor, this is Maria, I always get the same email too! I as well don’t pay. I thought it was a scam regardless I don’t pay!

it is so great to have a place to check on all the spamers. thanks everyone for the heads up.