W2 Signing Companies

Does anyone know of any signing or Title companies that will hire signing agents as employees instead of Independent Contractors or Signing companies that pay weekly or bi-weekly. I’m in Spring, TX ( NW Houston) I’ve been a notary for quite some time but have just recently ventured out as a Signing Agent on my own and it’d be nice to have to have a bit of steady income while I build my client base. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Hello. You might wanna start by placing business cards in your local banks and different companies. I don’t believe that anyone will hire you with weekly pay. However, there are some companies that do pay you as you go. I have 63 companies / organizations under my belt. Stay positive and stay encouraged. Good Luck!

3 Likes

Thanks Anissa! I appreciate the input

Hi Anissa1827

How did you get so many companies/organizations under your belt. Was it just by passing out business cards?

Thank you.

Banks
Real Estate Companys
Large Law firms
Look up jobs for Notaries or Signing Agents
Immigration Firms
Courthouse
Bail Bonds
Wedding places

These places may also want you to have or get other licenses as well. Look on NNA for other sources of income for notaries to get ideas of other licences that may assist you.

2 Likes