Wake up people! we hold the GOLDEN TICKET

Same issue. In 2004 I was paid 170 to 250 per signing. Its 2019 and newbes are taking them for 50 to 85 and that is a major issue for everyone.
It will never change because newbes are desperate to get work and be something.

I am a new notary in California. I have been reading through many posting on many different sights. Although your posting is a couple of years old, I found some AWESOME information. Thank you very much!!!

Are you still a signing agent?

Yep. Still signing… Seeing some folks for the 4th & 5h time. We’re almost family~~

Are you available for a refi signing today at 4:00 in Newport Beach? no scan backs and it pays $10

Notaries to you
(916)354-1100

Are you kidding me? This is insulting. $10 can’t even cover for one notarized document $15 in California.

Sounds like a Black Friday doorbuster deal :rofl:.
In respect for my fellow notaries in this forum, I cannot disclose what words I should be using in response to this “insulting” offer. Smh

Giving them the benefit of the doubts, hope it was a “typo” and meant $100.
That was funny though, door buster.

1 Like

Thank you for this feedback. I have just started and an having a difficult time establishing a fee chart. Your info gave me a renewed since of confidence.

Just saw this! $10? No way! Someone must be kidding with you! No way that is for real!

Notaries are just cogs in the great wheel. The refinance business is moving toward AI, and at some point warm-bodied notaries won’t be needed at all. I’m convinced the low ball fees many of us receive is due in part (wholly?) to automation. .

Good theory, but I can’t see AI taking care of notarial work anytime soon until laws are changed. Good to ponder about nonetheless, I’ve never considered this.

What do you suggest to newbies who want to get their feet wet with a real Notary signing appointment and add some signing numbers to their resume? NOT take the lower numbers? I say, let them take those - because eventually, with more experience and confidence under their belt, they WILL ask for more money. #BeenThere #DoneThat #SeenItWithOthers

Thank you for sharing with us ! Much appreciated

They must have been missing the extra zero $100 :flushed::laughing: Sheesh…

Single signature, i been paid 50 to 75.