Warning about Alamo Home Finance Experience

I would like to warm Texas Notary Signing Agents about the slow pay from Alamo Home Finance. I have completed several signings for them and they have always been slow in paying, Now the have gone of 90 days of a signing I completed in mid November. When you call them they will promise a check will go out of Friday. The check never arrives. The last time I spoke with them, I was informed they are changing accounts systems and it will take awhile to receive payment. Texas Notary Signing Agent I would advise to stay away from them.

I found that out with several titling co but they want that paperwork done
right away.

Yes I am having the same problem. I did a signing in California for them on January 8, 2018 and they still have not paid me. They’ve told me, including Erik Lugo, Director of Processing, that my check would be mailed out and I haven’t seen anything. Erik told me on April 4th, 2018 that my check would be mailed out and it’s April 26th, 2018. Notaries, please beware!

Received my payment on March 28th. The signing was on November 14th. Would recommend to keep call and emailing them until they pay. Want work for them again.

This is absolutely ridiculous. It has been two months and still no payment. I am beyond disappointed.

It’s June 2019 and I still have yet to receive payment. Notaries, please beware!