Warning to all new notaries public!

I AM HEARTSICK! Real Notary Pros is not only trying to copy my company name of Notary2Pro but they are actually using some of my training videos and using them as their own! I am gathering information now and plan on contacting my attorneys to file suit. PLEASE if anyone out there is willing to share their story and experience with both Real Notary Pros or National Signing Source please contact me at 916-777-5931 or send an email to: notary2pro@gmail.com
You can research my company name and/or my name, Carol Ray and you will see that we are a wonderful company with a great national reputation for training Professional Notary Signing Agents.
Thank you!

4 Likes

Carol, I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you can get the information you need and can prevail. And I hope you actions can somehow get all the unsuspecting notaries reimbursed by that company.

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

It is a shame that there are unscrupulous people out there that they have to use someone else’s efforts to move in life because they have no brain of their own!
Carol, I don’t know you but I wish you the best of luck in removing these people from the business and giving them what they deserve!

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this Carol. You do so much for professional NSA’s. It’s despicable that someone is ripping off new Notaries and using your training videos. I wish you luck in pursuing legal action against these companies.

2 Likes

Carol, I did my training with National Signing Source and actually spoke and corresponded with you a few times. I loved the experience, the training and the opportunity and I hope you can get the people who are doing this to you. Best of luck and let me know if I can help in any way.

2 Likes

Did you mean that you took training with Notary2Pro or with National Signing Source? National Signing Source is one of the companies that appear to be ripping people off and are presenting other people’s material as their own.

3 Likes

Where is the so call NNA looking out for their notaries on signing companies that are their members and ripping us off!

I NEED HELP!!! If you are a victim of Real Notary Pros Or National Signing Source PLEASE contact me. I am gathering evidence and am going to devote a good deal of my time to taking these guys down! In order to get things done though I need information from any of you who have been scammed including your name and story etc. Thanks to terryhomes she gave me a link to the FBI website for Internet Crimes. Let’s STOP these people from hurting any more Notary Signing Agents. My phone number is 916-777-5931 and email is Notary2Pro@gmail.com
Let’s get these guys!

Carol, I know this is an older conversation, but I was wondering if you were able to get any evidence together. As a newer notary and signing agent, I have learned to always–ALWAYS–do my research on a company before signing up. I come here and to Notary Rotary and do a search.

Just today I saw an add for National Signing Source with all these big promises of getting signing agents work, no mention of it being a “school” where you have to sign up and pay, etc. I can’t believe this entity is still in business.