What RON software to use for NSA doing remote loan signings?

I am in there database but I have not completed my one on one training for RON. Something keeps coming up. The first trial I did my password didn’t work for my certificiate because I had an old expired certficate uploaded. But I do want to finish set up with them. Thank you for the reminder.

Guys, Merry Christmas to all. :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

Hi, I am new to this site so hopefully I am posting correctly. I have a question, a few weeks ago I ran across a forum regarding the best /most cost effective RON platforms and someone stated that there is a new one that was created by a notary but I can no longer find that site/name. I just remember it was very inexpensive. It was just one flat fee of like $99 a month rather than charge per signing. Please help!

@queenbree2019 welcome to the forum!! And you posted this in exactly the right place! Kudos! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, that’s all I have. I don’t know the answer to your question…LOL

1 Like

Hi Linda, no problem. Thanks for the reply.

Yes @queenbree2019 as @LindaH-FL indicated above, Welcome & posted in the right place. Also, I don’t know the answer to your question.

:swan:

LindaH-FL wrote that queenbree2019 posted in exactly the right place. I’m not so sure, because the title of this thread is “What RON software to use for NSA doing remote loan signings?” If you were asking about general notary work, I’d expect that quite often, the notary could choose the platform to use.

But for a loan signing, I would expect that the lender or title company would choose the platform, and possibly use the same platform for all their loans. In this case, if the notary wasn’t set up for the platform chosen by the lender or title company, they would just find another notary.

Welcome to the NSA family!
A lot of hidden gold mines waiting for you to discover. So dig deep. Search away! May you have a prosperous 2022.

1 Like

“AP!ace To Talk Technology”

Says it all…good grief Ashton

1 Like

Hello hello Ashton, thanks for the reply. Yes, I was asking a RON question. I am trying to find the most cost efficient site to do online notary but almost easiest/convenient to work with. There was one posted here a while ago that a notary developed and it was pretty reasonable and somehow I misplaced the site info so I was resorting back to this thread. Thanks again

Personally I’ve tried several and landed on CyberizeIt. It is now larger/has more states than almost any other platform and the cost are reasonable. You don’t have to work through any title cos/agencies. If yo’re connected to a title co, you’ll use their system. For my own clients, I like CyberizeIt. You can find them here: shorturl.at/yBIM2