Where to find a mentor and work?

Hey!

So I understand alot of people use Snapdoc’s to obtain work, and to be frank they cannot verify my ID so I am not able to obtain work. Any sugesstions on getting work and getting a mentor? I am a notary that has been certified to do loan documents, however I do want a mentor. Any suggestions on getting work in San Diego and obtaining a mentor?

They can’t verify your ID? I don’t understand this.

1 Like

and to be frank they cannot verify my ID”

They can’t verify it for some technical glitch? or they can’t verify it because they are not verifiable (i.e. fake or illegal)?? The “to be frank” part sounds like you’re admitting the latter. If that is the case, then no mortgage company would want you to close their loans and I’m glad Snap Docs won’t send you any signings.

Let me rephrase this, because it’s seems to me that the negative aspect of this paragraph is that snap docs cannot verity my ID. I have a California drivers license. Used it when I got my notary along with my background check. Again, uploading my ID snapdocs sends me a error stating it cannot be verified. My 28 years old with no business using anyone else’s ID card. So again, if anyone has any suggestions Please let know what other platforms are out there. Thanks for the help so far. Lol

Maybe it was a bad scan - unclear on receiver’s end?

You ARE still in CA, correct?

I sent you a private message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For all practical purposes, give up on trying to find a mentor. Obvious question: Why would anyone help train a potential competitor … especially in this times of shrinking signing opportunities and fees? Not gonna happen.

Thanks John for your positivity!

1 Like

Yeah I’m still here. I gave up on snap docs. I’m thinking it’s because I have to renew my I.D. soon, but then again seems more of a “me”issue. I hear a lot of negative reviews on snap docs so I’m not sure if that’s the route I wanna headache anyways.

Just leaving an unvarnished reality check, said many times on other forums (fora?). In any case, best wishes for good luck

Again… thank you for your positivity John

1 Like

I can relate to that. Over the years I’ve had people ask me how to get into the mobile notary business. I will obfuscate my answer as much as possible. Why would I want to help someone in my area compete against me?