X Marks the Spot Signing Services, Inc

Anyone has experience with X Marks the Spot Signing Services, Inc.?

I know who they are and applied for work with them. I’m not sure if they have work in my area, though.

out of Florida/Missey is great to work with/always have been paid on time/no hassles

4 Likes

Yes, I have had a few companies contact me thru X Marks the spot. Pretty decent companies but keep reaching out to other agencies. I have not had regular request from here. They are random loan doc request.

1 Like

Yes. I have worked with in the recent past. The pay promptly, respond fast & professional to work with.
Set your own fees , not too low.

4 Likes

I have done many signings with x marks the spot. Good company to work with. I have always been paid within 30 days.

4 Likes

Awesome company! Pays well and on time. Very professional and notary friendly.

Missy is the best…

2 Likes

LOVE them! One of my favorite company’s to work for, they always offer great fees (in comparison to other SS’s), easy to talk to and take care of their notary’s. If you do a great job for them they’ll go to bat for you. Open communication is key.

1 Like

I’ve worked with them and they always paid in a timely fashion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

missy is polite and easy to work with. I have never had any issues getting paid.

2 Likes

Great Company. Very professional and Missy is excellent. Did a last minute, late signing with them recently and she had my back the whole way. Wish there were more like them.

1 Like

That’s everyone. I’ve just accepted a signing through them and this made me feel more confident in them. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

I am from San Diego and have gotten 3-4 signings from them. I was paid via Deluxe E check 3 weeks after first signing. Great communication. Easy to work with.

Just did a signing for X Marks The Spot last night…so happy everyone posted such good things. They were very nice but I wondered how the pay would go… so relieved! Thanks everyone!!