X Marks the spot

Havent got a call from them in years are they a good company to work for?

6 Likes

I work for them all the time, excellent company to work for

6 Likes

Great company. Professional and pay well.

3 Likes

A good company. I still get signings from them, maybe a couple times a month.

2 Likes

I really like them as well. Friendly professional pay well and on time. I have a closing for them tomorrow as a matter of fact.

2 Likes

I like them too. They have slowed down in Houston unfortunately but seems every one has.

2 Likes

They are an excellent Company to work for

2 Likes

GREAT company. I always hope I am available for their signings.

2 Likes

The Best of the Best!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone did the signing it was professoinal and hope to get many more calls

They are a great company to work for. I love that they are always there for you if you have concerns. Very professional.

1 Like

Double-Extra-Triple-Good company

3 Likes

I love X MARKS THE SPOT! Great to work for. Missy is a hands on girl, they are a family company and they have their Notaries Back. Checks are out to you usually within 30 days.

2 Likes

Can’t get enough work from them. Missy is absolutely the best. Doc size is perfect and clean. Keep them coming my way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the Best Company out there. I absolutely love them!

2 Likes

They’re pay is low sometimes at $90 for a refi. I do accept these if the closing is w/in 5 miles from me. Never an issue with payment. If there are more than 150 pages, she will bump up the fee to accomodate for the extra printing if you ask.

1 Like

I love working for this company but recently they have lowered there fees along with everyone else. I an so disappointed. I will work for them if they have a job in my town now only.

1 Like

Yes they are good and they pay on time. Did some closings for them last month.

Good company. No problems ever. Not great pay but in line with most.

1 Like

They’re good people. Signings from them come along very rarely.