X Marks the spot

The Best of the Best!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone did the signing it was professoinal and hope to get many more calls

They are a great company to work for. I love that they are always there for you if you have concerns. Very professional.

1 Like

Double-Extra-Triple-Good company

3 Likes

I love X MARKS THE SPOT! Great to work for. Missy is a hands on girl, they are a family company and they have their Notaries Back. Checks are out to you usually within 30 days.

2 Likes

Can’t get enough work from them. Missy is absolutely the best. Doc size is perfect and clean. Keep them coming my way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the Best Company out there. I absolutely love them!

2 Likes

They’re pay is low sometimes at $90 for a refi. I do accept these if the closing is w/in 5 miles from me. Never an issue with payment. If there are more than 150 pages, she will bump up the fee to accomodate for the extra printing if you ask.

1 Like

I love working for this company but recently they have lowered there fees along with everyone else. I an so disappointed. I will work for them if they have a job in my town now only.

1 Like

Yes they are good and they pay on time. Did some closings for them last month.

Good company. No problems ever. Not great pay but in line with most.

1 Like

They’re good people. Signings from them come along very rarely.

Great company. Love working with them. Missy is great.

They are definitely one of the best signing companies to work for. Pay is on time and consistent, Missy Rowe is awesome to work with and never had a bad experience in 3 years and dozens of closings. Wish all SS were like X.

2 Likes

I second that motion! She is the best ever!

X Marks the Spot is the BEST OF THE BEST! Missy Rowe is incredible! Always has your back, always has or will get the right answer for you, and the company is just AMAZING OVER ALL! If you get to do a signing for them, do your best, because they always pay and always take really good care of their notaries!

3 Likes

I started doing title signings in mid-March, just before the dreaded Covid made things crazy. Missy was the 2nd service to give me a chance and I couldn’t be happier working with her. Since then I have done 52 signings and Missy is my number one client both in quantity of signings and satisfaction. She has one of the shortest wait times between signing and when the pay comes in. Thank you Missy!!!

1 Like

That’s great and congratulations on your new vocation Greg! Its truly liberating to be your own boss, and choose to work when you want and for whom you want. Just a little advice about this SS and many others. Getting that experience at $75 or $90 is great, until you realize that this is not a “profit” for you. Unfortunately, when you realize this, and try to negotiate up from those low fees and ask for a more standard fee starting at $125, you’ll be dropped.

Now that you’re running an actual business, you’ll need to take this vocation a bit more serious especially when you compare your expenses vs profit (actual money in bank) its truly going to be an eye opener. Eventually, you’ll have to decide which SS are “worth” working for and which you’ll have to let go. By continuing to work for low ball $$, you’ll be missing out making $$$ from direct clients (TC=title companies who will pay more and are more open to negotiation) because you’ll be stuck making peanuts.

Good luck to you.

I would like to negotiate with title companies however I’m not exactly sure how to go about doing that. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

How would I sign upwith them?

Thanks
Linda Kidane