Xome signings requests

Their Code of Conduct states that your background check must be submitted with each signed loan packet. Will they deduct from your fee if you don’t do this?

I am brand new to this biz, and just downloaded the application packet for Xome. They ask for references and experience, but since I’m new, have none. Should I put this on hold until I have experience, or will they consider my
application nonetheless?

1 Like

$90 fits all? Really happy I did not download the App.

1 Like

Thats not true. I did a bunch of signings.

They doc you arbitrarily for even the most minor mistakes with no real consistency to what they decide to doc your pay for or even a notice that they will do so,

I like to take signing from them.

Update: The app is fixed!! yea!!

I have done signings for Xome for about 3 years now using their app and although they do only pay $90 in most cases, and they do dock you for the tiniest mistake, even if it’s easily fixed and does not delay anything, which is super frustrating, the only company I work for that does this, They do pay very timely and I have had a lot of work from them which is great.

Up until the last three months

The app crashed about three months ago and does not work for Android users at all. It is impossible to keep the app open to try to “catch” work because it automatically times out, so I have missed TONS of work since then. SOOOOO frustrating!! and they keep telling us they are getting it fixed, but nothing so far. I’m so sad that I can’t give them an excellent rating because of this. They need to switch to text message notifications ASAP. It’s not fair that only Apple users get the work

2 Likes

Are they willing to work with new signing agents and what is the least amount they’ll accept for E&O insurance?

1 Like

where is this place I am in cali

I just did my first Xome signing a week or two ago and just received an email with saying they paid me $90 (woo hoo no errors) by check. How do they issue their checks, via email or will it come in the mail?

Yes via U.S. mail, in about 10-12 days! Large pkgs, $90.00 max!

1 Like

Thank you very much, exactly what I needed. :slight_smile:

How do you print out the document for Xome? Can you tell me the link to login for Xome.

I do a few a year for them and really don’t remember nor seem to have a link…think it comes with the e-mail order or ‘docs available’ one. I don’t do the App, so my experience wouldn’t help anyway. I DO remember that ‘getting to the documents so I can print’ was a multi-step ordeal. And, FWIW, the fees I’ve been paid have ranged from $100 to $195 ($125 most common). Pkg size has ranged from 97 to 137.

3 Likes

So they don’t have a Website to printout the doc. Guess the title or Escrow office email only. I can’t locate the login site for Xome.

Xome uses an App (only) to communicate everything between them and the notary. Same with obtaining documents, they are obtained via the App and then downloaded to be forwarded to your computer via an eMail. Xome’s app works pretty well. The App is available on Android for sure, I would imagine Apple too.

3 Likes

Why would you not submit your background screen to any company who requires it? That’s pretty common. They’re sending us into people’s homes.

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing about the Xome references. What did you end up doing for the application for references?

With Xome…you can ask them to forward docs to your email…I do it all the time…Take care

If I became a member of their portal … My boundaries would be: WALKING DISTANCE !