1st Amrock Assignment

Congrats…I wish I could get signed up with them. They told me they are not seeking any agents in NC :frowning:

I love working for Amrock. Easy with the Amrock portal. Dont forget to check in on the app., first contacting borrower, report signing done, and that you have dropped docs. If you don’t do these things your scorecard will drop below 100% and you will not be getting assignments. Check your profile on the Amrock app.

2 Likes

Thank You! Believe me I didnt miss a step! lol

1 Like

I love Amrock​:heart::heart: My favorite company and yes, don’t make any mistakes they will hold closings for you for 30 days. Take your time even though the docs are less than most, but don’t rush. They are worth the extra effort to make sure it’s done correctly. Good luck & congrats

2 Likes

AMROCK Is a very good company to work with - Good Luck!

Congrats! AMROCK is great to work with. Last year I completed 413 closings for them. However, there is one element you need to keep in mind. After completing 413 signings without an error, I made a minor mistake that AMROCK which caused my “score” to go from 100% to 99%. While that in and of it self doesn’t seem like a big deal, that 1% decrease caused me to be cut off for 30 days. In other words, a big source of my income has been removed for a month.

As wonderful to work with as AMROCK is, double check, triple check and quadruple check your work before you send it back or you will be sent to AMROCK jail :rofl: :rofl:

I get “paroled” on February 18th. :rofl: Have a great day and congrats, once again, on getting on AMROCK roster. All the best… --Michael

3 Likes

Wow! Thats amazing! Sheesh, I will keep that in mind as I get those signings. Of course, I triple check all signings, but I see AMROCK has a no tolerance for errors. :slight_smile:

I love Amrock but they have changed over time. I now refuse more than I take. They cut fees, so I take the ones that are close, the packages smaller and within my working hours. I used to have a set fee with them, and I was happy to complete the large, small, near and far. Now they expect you to work for way less with no exception for travel or time.
Upside, packages are always correct and with Rocket you do not have to print a 2nd set, packages are typically small, I have never had to faxback. You accept a lot less to close digital. I still some additional docs for the client, like the CD.

2 Likes

:100: Absolutely! @jmmobilenotarysvc

This is why it’s strongly recommended (repeatedly) that each business owner owes it to themselves to pay for good training (NOTE: there is no implied meaning that you may need training :yellow_heart:).

Why invest in paid training? Because lenders, title/escrow companies, etc. take this work quite seriously, as we can all see by your testimony noted above.

Plus, the only training programs that I recommend are very reasonable priced, too!

[quote=“jmmobilenotarysvc, post:26, topic:31035”] or you will be sent to AMROCK jail :rofl: :rofl:
I get “paroled” on February 18th. :rofl:
[/quote]

OMG, :joy: That is so funny! Thanks for the laugh! Ok, it’s not funny really because you’ll starve for 30 days. You are lucky you got the lightest sentence, only 30 days! :thinking: I heard if it’s bad they’ll cut the umbilical cord even longer up to 180 days or let you go permanently. Yikes! No jail for me please. They have their own prosecution department/vendor management:) :joy::joy::joy::joy:. Good luck to all!

1 Like

:100: . . . . Accurate!

1 Like

Amrock rarely has scan backs on their signing.

2 Likes

Love working with Amrock. Especially the Rocket jobs. They have less paperwork and only, like, 3 pages to actually notarize. They pre date the docs as well. super simple.

2 Likes

I had a Amrock yesterday(1st one), by way of FieldChoice. The borrowers said this was the third time rescheduling due to packet errors (names/mortgage/fees/etc). I also identified one error before the closing. I’ll assume this was just a one off thing. The packet was small - only 86 pages. No scanbacks (other than what FieldChoice wants to spot check) and no copy left for the borrower. Simple signing - quickest one yet.

2 Likes

Great Job finding that error! Wishing you continued success!

I’m pretty happy working with Amrock. Their docs are concise, the pay is consistant (love the bs of oh well things are not as busy so we pay less bs some of these companies are trying to peddle) and their fall through rate in my experience is low. You don’t have to deal with irritating people and in most cases when you have to call they are pretty pleasant. Rarily an issue with them, no payment issues either. My one and only gripe is their app, the security is over done to me and can delay you getting to the offer, some of those offers are already claimed even if you are looking at your phone and reply in less than a second, already gone. aside from that, love them!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.