Almost 6 months and NO PAYMENT from WFG WEST LAKE VILLAGE branch in California

I did a signing for WFG West Lake Village, CA back on 01-22-21. I have yet to get paid for the signing. I have sent them 4-5 emails, called their office, spoke with them, left them emails and still have not received payment. I have done many signings with WFG through their Washington offices and NEVER has it taken more than 30 days to get my payment, actually usually only takes a couple weeks. This is the first time I have ever had an issue with payment from a WFG office. I called the lender but they were no help on this.

You might get better response if you bill them directly with an invoice, which can be both emailed and old-fashioned US Postal Service mail (paper!)

I use notarygadget.com, and it will generate an invoice for me from the signing details that I enter. If you don’t use it already, it lets you use it for free for the first 15 signings, so a good way to give it a try. Alternatively, do a google search for “Invoice” and come up with your own, and email it to them.

I sent them an invoice on 6/14/2021 via US Postal Service, still have not received payment. I have other WFG offices that I have received my payment within a couple of weeks. I just do not understand what the problem with this specific office is.