American Home Mortgage Corp?

I received several of these emails from different people from this company. Has anyone worked with them? Or is it a Scam?

Good Morning, Attached is the Bank, Borrower and UPS label documents we are looking to close tomorrow Tuesday, 02-05-2019. Please click unlock to download the file and login with your email address details to view the docs.

If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me at (917) 908-9523. Thank you for your anticipated courtesy and cooperation.

Amt: $225

Or click on the link below to download the doc.

Sincerely,
David DaCosta
America Home Mortgage Crop

No company would just SEND this stuff without prior agreement, so it’s probably phishing.

I would be VERY careful about opening any attachment that came to you with out a prior phone call. These are hackers phising your contacts. I’ve received several from American Title that sound quite similar. Make sure you are keeping your antivirus software up to date as well as updating your computer with all Microsoft or Apple security updates. And always remember to periodically change your passwords. Don’t open the attachments and don’t respond.

Never open docs for which you do not have a previous assignment. Never respond to an email from an unknown sender.

its a scam. i have gotten about 20 of these in the last few months.