AMROCK... is it worth it?

Are you registered with Amrock as a RON as well? I just got my e notarization commission in Texas. I haven’t registered it with anyone yet, but was thinking about letting Amrock know I have it.

Yes. I work their entire book. They are great to work with

Does Amrock train you for the RON like they do for Hybrid closings?

AMROCK does not train on RON as we have State requirements we must meet. Butt they offer a lot of training otherwise.

Hi, I am trying to sign up with Amrock but I can’t seem to find the information online. Do you have a website or information on how to register. Thank you for posting you experience, it was very helpful.

1 Like

Email: SigningAgent@amrock.com
Visit: amrock.com

Hope this helps, good luck.

1 Like

This is all good information. I just received a couple of e mails from them. Do you have to pay a fee to sign up with them?

No, you don’t have to pay them any fee.

I love Amrock, for their Quicken loans anyway. Not everything is perfect but I’m in an area that pays pretty well and often will let you negotiate a considerably higher fee if in a pinch. Docs are almost always available within minutes of accepting an assignment. Everything is simple and easy for signers and me. Dates are typed in and there are usually only 2-3 notarizations. Usually around 75-80 pages and they don’t require a copy for signers (I give them a copy, anyway) They pay weekly, direct deposit. They don’t tolerate mistakes but their paperwork makes it easy to do perfectly. They are 60-70% of my business lately.

1 Like

I tried to sign up with Amrock and was told they are not accepting anyone in my state. Really, the whole state! New York is pretty big with different areas.

I have been with Amrock for almost a year…they have been pretty consistent and the documents are 97% on time…they do have some cancellations but they send me out an email and most of the time it is because the client want’s to reschedule…They pay me every 11th of the month on time direct deposit…it’s been a good experience so far.

Agree with you, NY is HUGE and lots of real estates involved. I lived in NY part of my childhood and youth years until my parents moved to Jersey. Just the main 5 boroughs of NY could makes easily one state. My only thought is that AMROCK does not do much in NY, because in NJ they’re pretty busy.

I’ve been working with AMROCK for about the same time as you, and I haven’t experienced those kind of problems, except for their LOW FEE. I’m not accepting their offers anymore, via their platform but on call. When they call me I negotiate up to $125 or $150, depends on the area. I explained to them about their fee that does not accommodate my time and expenses… their reasoning is “that’s the rate in your area” :frowning:

1 Like

How often do they pay. I was just approved for DD but I don’t know how they pay out . thanks

I’m approved with them but haven’t accepted any assignments as their fees are so low. Their app doesn’t have a place to counter-offer, either. After reading everyone’s comments here, I’m wondering if I should start accepting the low-ball offers in the hope that I can eventually increase my fees. Comments? Suggestions? Thank you.

When they call you to offer assignments you can ask for more money. That’s how I work with them… let’s say they offer $85, you can negotiate and explain that is far distance, in my case half of the time I must pay toll. NJ and NY are famous for their high tolls. In your case you might even explain to them, “hey I need to cover gas as well”… I know some might tell you “that’s not going to work with them”… but it never hurts to ask :wink:

Thank you. Maybe I’ll give them a try.

You can accept their offers, if you like, if you want what may be steady work in your area. However, do not count on being able to adjust your fees ever. The entire reason you would be getting the volume of assignments (whatever that may be) is because of your ranking and the fee. They are not going to give you a “raise”. If you adjust your fees upward, if they “accept” it, they will merely adjust your ranking and give someone else the “opportunities” they were giving you unless you are in a rural area and they can’t find anyone else. But if you had that bargaining power, you’d already be getting those assignments. As Fatima mentioned, you can only negotiate if they call you.

That is what has happened to several of us on this platform. I received steady assignments that was increasing for three months, then they went on a recruitment spree (with their fee) and now I did one for them in January and none in February. I already had a $90+ plus company. I don’t need another. I let them go and now have another title client. Good Luck with whatever you decide… :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I would like to partner with you to learn more about RON. Please inbox me.

Me too, they are prompt with pay, and very organized.