Anyone heard of title close Signing agent

Has anyone hear of Title close Signing AGent. The $49.00 per year to be listed on there site

1 Like

another directory that will get you no business. Delete.

8 Likes

NEVER PAY! In 5 years of being a LSA I have not heard of one of these sites that came through with jobs. Spend that $ on training & making connections with people in our industry who have legitimate connections to opportunities like Carol Ray, Notary2Pro.

3 Likes

Never pay to play. Scams, no guarantee you will ever get a signing, and as far as money back guarantee, they are impossible to reach to try for a refund.

2 Likes

Does Notary2Pro signing course guarantee signings?

Hi @bhoward224 - the only thing that can “guarantee” signings is your ability, your marketing and your completing signings flawlessly. That said since you posted 11 hours ago, I’ll respond by letting you know the Notary2Pro program provides a list of companies that use their “graduates” for their signings. They also have strong post-graduate support.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

No Signing course guarantees signings that I am aware of, but you are more marketable if you have that certification. I was a LSA for years and I was a loan processor for even more years, I still needed to take a course to be more “valuable”. It is so completive now then in the past so I would recommend taking a course. I am in California and I feel like National Notary Association is more well known but having the certification is a good way to go if you are new to loan signings and it will be asked of you when getting assignments. Good luck to you.