ARK Title Services- FL. First Title Company to thank me

Really happy that I completed my first job with SigningOrder who facilitated the work and was assigned to me by Loan Pro Closings. I had responded to the request and was assigned here in the Las Vegas area. So many “middlemen” for the client Ark Title Services. Anyway I completed 8 page Purchase property that was located in Florida and got $50 for the assignment. Really easy was done in about 15-20 minutes.

After the signing, I scanned the docs, emailed, and FedEx the docs to the Title Company while uploading the docs in my completion report for Signing Order.

Received a thank you and docs look good from ARK Title Company. Made me feel good! I responded back that it was my pleasure to work for them. I even let them know I already dropped docs in FedEx. Indeed the first title company to let me know I did great!

So all in all a good day. Wondering who pays for me…Loan Pro Closings or Signing Order?

Does anyone know?

2 Likes

Pretty sure loan pro closings will pay you.

1 Like

Congratulations on a job well done! The signing service will pay you. SigningOrder is just a platform signing services use to find you. From one Vegas notary to another, keep it up!

1 Like

It is a wild ride here in Las Vegas. Too many of us. Notaries rule the town though!

Is loan Pro a title Co? Why was the fee so low? was it one page?

Loan Pro Closers is the Signing Service and the fee was just right $50 for 15-20 pages and got paid within 3 weeks of the closing. Hope that helps @ groverdaniels2000

I was just asking, know any companies doing RON’s?

That is always my first question because a lot of closing Company don’t think much of the notary be cause they have to pay us