BBS Signing Service

Does anyone have any info about BBS ? I am an experienced notary and they asked me to handle something in a way that I consider unethical and now more than two months later, they still have not paid.

@roxierickeynotary Did you see this in the GOLDMINE database at Notary Cafe?

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.