Best Signing Companies

Fantastic! I have gotten two direct title relationships by walking in with a small goody bag and credentials, then following up via phone/email.

5 Likes

My general rule 50cents a page & 60cents a mile (IRS allows 59 but 60 is easy to figure in your head -LOL) with a min. Of $100 with a few exceptions (due to relationship & a lot of business Or 1-5 page pkgs)
Been doing this 12 years
So I can guess pages in package pretty well depending on Title or Bank but if I don’t know I just call and ask
I also have cheat sheet If I have to fight for pay or wait forever They are gone Unlike people think There is a ton of business out there You just need to build relationships and any spare time Market yourself
One of my favorites is JG Wentworth and Ild Republic but mostly I like going direct to realtors and lawyers

2 Likes

Bacserv takes applications on the 1st of every month, I filed an application with them back in March and I passed their little quiz, sent in all my credentials, they said everything looks good, but then they didn’t accept me because their reason was they had too many signing agents in my area. strange!

3 Likes

JG Wentworth? The guy with those commercials? What type of work do they need from notaries?

JG Wentworth? The guy with those commercials?
Yes.

What type of work do they need from notaries?
Validate signer identity & notarize Settlement documents.

FYI: Most experienced professional certified notary signing agents & notaries generally elect to avoid Settlement Signing Order requests. Why? Each business owner determines the level of Risk they’re willing to accept.

I see no problem with Structured Settlement buyouts (maybe because in my state–AR–all of these must be court-approved). It’s the Debt Relief ones that are dicey.

3 Likes

Yes, Arichter, they are very sketchy. :astonished:

Tangentially, it’s best to best avoid any Signing Order request that has a Requirement of reading a “script.”

Can I speak with you off-line to see how I can work with them in my area?

Hi rmj, if you research the experience of other CNSAs with JGW, you’ll likely determine that there are better companies to work with. Many have experienced extended difficulties regarding remuneration for their professional services.

Several years ago I accepted a Signing Order with them (there were limited JGW reviews available at that time). Payment turnaround time was nearly 5 weeks. The work itself was something I preferred NOT to perform & took too long to receive payment. So, I’d not be of much assistance to you directly to confer with regarding working with them. :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you. I understand now.

Hello, thanks for starting this conversation. I am a newbie in Florida & most of my signings are through Signing Order. They range from $80/85 no scan backs to $100 with scan backs. I did take one for $80 & did scan backs as a courtesy because of the signers circumstances & relationship building. They have all paid within the stated time frame without invoices.

I agree please list them thx

Thank you everyone for posting your favorite signing companies you use. I’m a new SA in Colorado Springs and am signing up with all these companies I’m not currently signed up with. Appreciate all the input!!

New SA in Phoenix just stopping in here to say thank you to everyone for the great resource! It’s so useful to be able to get some direction as to which agencies are legitimate.

How do u sign up with them please

1 Like

You could try Googling them.

How do you start contracting for them .

Ally, i answered this query about 7 entries above . . . :wink::tulip:

You are not actually locked in. If once you get the assignment you see that it’s way more docs than what you are offered in money you can contact snapdocs and say something like "I didn’t realize that for $75 I was getting a 250 page document. They will check with title and sometime s throw you an extra $20.

Call the company first and make sure they are still in business. I have wasted time and money driving to a title company I found on line only to find an empty building or empty suite. Ask who the person is who hires the notaries. Target that person with emails. Don’t bother them the last week of the month. They are extremely busing and that will show you know nothing about the industry. Show up every month with a fruit tray for the person who hires the notaries.