Best Signing Companies

I applied with FASS six months ago. I resent my information last month. It’s very difficult to correspond with them via email or by phone. Would you recommend my continuing with this process?

1 Like

@rosofthec

In my direct experience & my 2¢ => Yes, FASS is a professional, reliable, trustworthy signing service; albeit, you will need to Negotiate your fee to ensure out-of-pocket expenses are covered and that you can make some profit. FASS does tend to low-ball their Signing Order fees. As a result, you may not receive the order, but you will be able to create a sustainable, profitable business.

1 Like

Tried National Link’s website and every box I click on to either login or what not comes up with an error. Wondering if this is happening to you as well? Maybe I’m going to the wrong site? This is the site I’m going to NationalLink - Customer. Thanks!

2 Likes

@emeraldnotaryllc You have to be invited to join National Link via signing service. They reached out to me after I did two signings from a company that they partner with.

3 Likes

Ah ha, interesting. Ok, I feel special now. I was recruited:) :pray::+1:

1 Like

@valuablenotarysolutions Thank you for sharing your experience. :pray:

======

This is what is meant when we reference that “it’s a very small world” in this business sector.

Someone new can make an inadvertent (or simple) error on their initial few signings and VOILA! There name is out for publication between & among lenders, title/escrow companies [T/ECs], etc. and are avoided for possible Signing Orders.

Another reason why we advocate for ensuring you receive some professional, reliable, & trustworthy training (not YouTube) prior to accepting your initial Signing Order. Just looking out for your successful Business Launch!

======

My personal experience:
When I initially started performing this work, I successfully completed MULTIPLE training/certification programs including Notary2Pro & NNA and many others. I have extensive experience in skill sets that require certification and recurrent evaluation tests; i.e., I’ve maintained my Project Management Professional [PMP] certification for more than 20 years. So, I understand what it usually entails and the elements that should be included within a comprehensive training program.

Regarding the NNA training specifically, it’s lacking across multiple topics & categories. Many NNA “graduates” choose to take additional training courses elsewhere, because they sense they’re insufficiently prepared. Their primer has errors throughout. Their hotline is less than reliable for accurate responses.

In my experience with undergoing the multiple training programs for certified notary signing agent [CNSA] certification, hands-down without question, Carol Ray’s Notary2Pro training programs are optimum in this industry. I’ve successfully completed ALL of the multiple training/certification programs that Carol offers through her company Notary2Pro. Her programs are thorough & detailed. These also prepare the business owner to operate a business. In addition, she offers Mentoring services. I found those to be excellent & INVALUABLE when I was initially starting out in this business sector. The prices are surprisingly reasonable. :white_check_mark:

I’ve professionally compared the training/certification programs available at Notary2Pro with the others I’ve successfully completed. The ONLY training/certification program I recommend is Notary2Pro.

A list of companies that hire Notary2Pro graduates (with minimal or no experience) is provided to successful course graduates. => This list is pure GOLD! Study up, refresh your notes, & let Carol know when your initial few signings are scheduled. She is a wonderful mentor & can be on standby in case you encounter difficulties or have questions during your first few signings. She’s the Best! Her support will help you Build your Confidence in providing this service. :trophy::white_check_mark:

In addition, Notary2Pro works diligently to keep this list up-to-date regarding vetting and viability. As we all know, some reliable clients can encounter financial difficulties and that, in turn, can negatively impact CNSAs directly.

Of course, your best bet would be to visit their website at https://www.notary2pro.com/ , research, and make the choices appropriate for your situation. The training programs by Carol Ray are comprehensive & thorough. :sparkles::tada::sunglasses:

P.S. I receive no compensation or remuneration of any type or kind as a result of my first-hand experiential review above.

P.P.S. Unfortunately, Carol recently passed from our earthly plane. I hope she Rests In Peace. I’m grateful to have made her acquaintance and studied under her tutelage.

7 Likes

Just a suggestion…you should not take a signing just because your cost to print is ‘super low’. It costs your time, wear and tear on your equipment and other preparation overhead costs to figure in (including your time). At $60, it seems you aren’t making much to feed yourself, let alone maintain business…if you are doing a lot at that rate, you are probably running yourself ragged. Please be nicer to yourself! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Agree. FASS is a pain the their name without the A. They have automatic defects if you don’t call a borrower within a certain time frame and mark it in their system. I don’t need to be micromanaged.

2 Likes

Everyone complaining about fass, I don’t get that. They pay every 2 weeks, direct deposit is free. Im white glove status. All my signings are like 3 paper loan modification that I get to setup day and time myself. I get 60 dollars for 5 minutes and 15 pieces of paper to print out. They are one of my main sources of income. Sounds like none of you have made white glove status yet. I think im at 70 signings with one error. 98% white glove.

So all that you are saying is not true for everyone.

6 Likes

Does Xome hire new notaries?

What are the fees charged for Purchase with a loan, Refinance, Cash Purchase, and Home equity? I’m asking because I don’t want to price myself out of range

I like Signature Closers as well. They reasonably negotiate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@realtydocusigning Great question! :sparkles: Unfortunately, no one can provide an accurate response to this for another individual. Expenses vary by region & by individual.

=> I’ve addressed this query in detail numerous times over the years on the Notary Café forum including as recently as yesterday.

You can study that thread by accessing this url link: Fidelity approved notary - #21 by cNsa5

======

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :angel:

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

As a fellow business owner , I’d like to offer an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially ) by "teaching you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . .

Searching the Notary Café database for the answer (that’s more than likely already present) prior to creating a new thread or post is being considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. :sparkles:

======

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

I’ve performed the first step for you. Here are the results I found for you by typing “fees” and then “notary fees” in the Search field. Each page is replete with threads thoroughly packed with information on how to calculate your fees in your region specific to your individual overhead & expenses. Of course, it’s different for each business owner.

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=fees

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notary%20fees

Best Wishes :sparkles:

2 Likes

Great company to work with.

XOME is ok. The strange thing with Title 365 is that I get $90 offers from them but my direct work with attorneys who are used by Title 365 pay $150-$175. I just go through my attorneys for the signings.

5 Likes

Just getting to your FASS response. I agree wholeheartedly. They are so antiquated its pathetic. The worst part is they don’t tell you a loan has been canceled…you print docs…opps sorry about that. no pay.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Best Signing Companies](https://forum.notarycafe.com/t/best-s

ROBO ORDERS
What in the world is going out in Notary Land with Robo Orders. I can be holding the phone when an order comes in via text or email and I hit it and its GONE! GONE! GONE! Is anyone else having that problem? It’s not fun…I’m losing orders like crazy and when I inquire to the sender they say they send them out to notaries in the “specific radius” and even if I’m in that radius they are gone. Seems fishy to meigning-companies/1690/651):

4 Likes

not anymore…big changes …

Who needs to play beat the clock to work…it’s insane.

That’s true for everything and everyone isn’t it?