Best Signing Companies

XOME is ok. The strange thing with Title 365 is that I get $90 offers from them but my direct work with attorneys who are used by Title 365 pay $150-$175. I just go through my attorneys for the signings.

5 Likes

Just getting to your FASS response. I agree wholeheartedly. They are so antiquated its pathetic. The worst part is they don’t tell you a loan has been canceled…you print docs…opps sorry about that. no pay.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Best Signing Companies](https://forum.notarycafe.com/t/best-s

ROBO ORDERS
What in the world is going out in Notary Land with Robo Orders. I can be holding the phone when an order comes in via text or email and I hit it and its GONE! GONE! GONE! Is anyone else having that problem? It’s not fun…I’m losing orders like crazy and when I inquire to the sender they say they send them out to notaries in the “specific radius” and even if I’m in that radius they are gone. Seems fishy to meigning-companies/1690/651):

4 Likes

not anymore…big changes …

Who needs to play beat the clock to work…it’s insane.

That’s true for everything and everyone isn’t it?

Do they provide the clientele?

Rest in peace Ms. Carol

Thanks for this thread, I appreciated the time you took to list this information.

yes, i’ve been with Xome for a few years…They’re not one of the Best payers…I barter with them & strive to have No Mistakes which of course gives me/us some Clout!

Wow, I heard Signature-Closers were good, however I am not having that experience. I get signings that are within the hour, and/or regardless, every single time I IMMEDIATELY login, it’s gone.

2 Likes

It makes no sense. I don’t understand what the deal is with those.

They call on orders more now? Think it depends on the location.

Good morning,
There are several “Butler Notary” companies. Are you speaking of the one in Orange County or Florida?

Thank you

Butler Notary? First time I’ve heard this phrase, what type of service is this?

I have had good experiences with Notary 24/7, WFG title, Signature Closers, and Closing Exchange. I am a new notary/signing agent with just over a year of experience.
My fees average around 85-150, but I am paid extra for Spanish, extra long documents, scans, quality control/troubleshooting issues with escrow, title, borrowers. I do ask for fee increases and state the reason, and sometimes the increases are given, especially if I show extra effort. I hope this helps and blessings. I will sign up for some of your recommended companies soon. Alicia Hill

2 Likes

Same here! I can get a signing from them and immediately accept or counter and it says “the order has already been filled or missed”… :woozy_face:

I have had this same thing happen to me, get sent an order, immediately accept or counter and then get an immediate response saying the order has already been filled. 5 minutes later the same order will come back through, I counter and its like a merry go round from there on and I just give up. I don’t have time to play games.

4 Likes

Can somebody calculate how much this Notary have to PAY to do this signing?

1 Like

It’s a signing agency located in Orange County, CA.