Best Signing Companies

I’ve done a few of those myself, and you are correct.

Hi John,
Would you mind sharing with me how you marketed to attorneys directly? Thank you!

1 Like

YOU ARE amazing for putting this here! I’m looking through the list now!

2 Likes

My experience with them has been 30 days and they were always on time.

1 Like

wow yeah I feel like Amrock is on absolute panic mode They have definately changed ;(

1 Like

They do, but unfortunately they are not accepting new notaries, they are saturated with them. Too many notaries, not enough jobs in today’s market.

1 Like

I agree. Amrock has seriously changed for the worst. Idk what’s going on over there. You can talk to 3 different people and get 3 different policy answers. They just make up rules on the fly and are very very stingy with payment. I was told that I had to allot 90 MINUTES for an RON (which takes 20min to complete). So, if the signer is having technical difficulties, Im supposed to clear my entire schedule to sit in front of the computer for 90 minutes until they can log in? And then I have to do the whole closing ? For $65? Get over yourselves! The blatant disrespect is astonishing. The gumption and the gall would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad and exploitative.

3 Likes

My ‘paper signing’ business direct w/Amrock died in 1/2022. But, I was getting some Amrock’s thru SS for more than ‘Amrock’s 5 yr. old contract fee’ until very recently, when even those died. I don’t doubt that they’re in panic mode now.

2 Likes

Do you think RON is the future of signings or just a short lived change

I don’t really know. I think it has its place. It seems more efficient.

Hello. Does anyone have experience with Link Signings?

How do you get signed with them?

Amrock killed my work with them last month. Interest rates tanking the housing market. Have not received anything since Nov 23rd 2022

1 Like

I have gotten in the habit of asking the signer if they even want a copy. Often they have been sent one already and they will get copies of the signed docs as well. So, they will tell me not to bring another copy that they will through away.

10 Likes

Thanks for the list. I’ve had some dealings with a few of these SS where there was a veeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy slow pay or no pay. I’ll add these to my ‘do not engage list’. I expect this list to get longer by next year.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the list

The only thing I can tell you is some of these companies go out of business, and don’t pay all the notaries they owe, go around the Block and open up another company under a new name and starting all over again doing the same thing not paying the notary,

Ask them when they contact you HOW LONG THEY BEEN IN BUSINESS? And Who are some of their notaries and ask them about the company pay history?

4 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to make this list! Very helpful indeed.

BancServ - Average $90+ - Pays < than 30 days
FASS - $100 - Pays < than 30 days
XMarks the Spot - $90+ - Pays < than 30 days
Premium - $85 Pays within 30 days
WFG Lender Services - $90 - Pays within 30 days

4 Likes

Sounds great! Can’t wait to start working with them