BEWARE: Mobile Notary Zone LLC - NO PAY!

I have worked for Mobile Notary Zone, LLC. I am trying to find out their pay schedule (net30, 45 days, etc…). Does anyone know when they pay? Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

30days usually before is my experience

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The 5th and 20th-or just a day or two after. They pay all signings completed the first through the 15th on the fifth of the following month, and then the 16th through the last day on the 20th of the following month. I absolutely love working with these guys! No I don’t work there, but I have performed over 100 signings from them and I am their preferred signing agent in the area where I live. Every single one of their signings is so smooth. They do require scanbacks for their review prior to sending them out on FedEx for every package, but the second set of eyes has been nice a couple of times and I was able to catch things before sending them off. Not necessarily a warm and fuzzy company to work with, but they don’t hammer you left and right with text messages and emails either. Expect you to do your job, and do it well, don’t bug them unless you need to.

2 Likes

I completed a signing on July 24, 2021 and haven’t received payment. Hopefully, this coming week I’ll receive it.

Wow…guess whose back…somehow… And notarybyangela16 is here because she has every right to be.

1 Like

Did I miss something? I was just asking about a signing services pay schedule…

Not you mdhunt8

The one who is using part of my forum alias for their name - which I dispute especially in the way it’s used - but no, not you at all…

Have you recieved payment for Mobile Notary Zone LLC yet?

1 Like

Yes I have. It took 34 days for one and 39 days for the second signing I did for them.

1 Like

I have been waiting for payment for over 3 months. I get an email stating they are having financial issues. I did an assignment and completed it and they were paid by the title company for my service and have refused to pay. I provided the service and need compensated for services rendered you were paid for this signing so I should be paid in return. Your financial issues should not be the subject of depriving others of their work. BEWARE.

Nope been 3 months. I have researched this and it seems there are a lot of notaries who are saying the same thing. BEWARE

Same here - completed a signing for them in November 2022 and as of today February 14, 2023 still no payment - I did receive an email about not being able to pay the notaries because of mortgage companies going out of business - but Dude - you got paid - where’s my money?

1 Like

It has been 104 days since I did a signing for Mobile Notary Zone. NO PAY!!! Stay away from them. I have sent them invoices and reminder invoices weekly. I contacted the title company a couple of months back and was told that they have been paid. They appreciated the information and said they had several calls about the same issue. BEWARE.
I will continue sending my invoices.

We should be able to report these companies to signing order

I completed a signing for this company 147 days ago. I have reached out several times via email and phone calls. My most recent attempt (03/29/2023) received no response. BEWARE!

@valeriescottlsa Sorry to read about your direct experience of non-payment with Mobile Notary Zone LLC {MNZ].

You may have already accessed the Search Function within the GOLDMINE of the database here at Notary Cafe; however, just in case, here is a listing of threads on this business entity:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=mobile%20notary%20zone

Within these threads, you may be able to locate some helpful information about collection of your fee for your professional services successfully provided in the listing above.

======

Also, here is a Step-by-Step unpaid fee collection guide that has been successful for multiple Notary Cafe members. You may want to follow these steps, if you haven’t already done so:

:swan:

Thank you so much for this information!

1 Like