December Phising Email

Please note: It appears that someone is sending a Phishing email, impersonating a member of Notary Cafe. We actually received this email here at Notary Cafe, and we suspect that these people have sent the same message to others.

IF YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE SIMILAR TO THIS, WE URGE YOU TO NOT CLICK THE LINK.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the validity of any emails sent from a Notary Cafe representative.

Thanks,

NC_Mike - Notary Cafe Support

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up as it looks authentic :frowning_face:

1 Like

All I got was a special for discounted price on listing

They did a good job creating a legitmate looking email. “Notarycafe” instead of “Notary Cafe” jumped out at me, but that is because I type those words a lot each day :). Also, the return address was not a Notary Cafe address, which is something I always urge people to look out for.

We are always working to combat these types of incidents, but we try to alert you whenever we can as well. Notaries receive so many emails each day, these people are just looking for the one or two who click without realizing what is happening.

Mike @ NC Support

2 Likes

I’ll verify that the Holiday Promo email was indeed sent from us. Although sadly, the promo is over now :frowning:

Mike @ NC Support

1 Like

Wow, I would have to call and get that verified. I never known them to make that request so it would have caused me to become suspicious also. Thanks for sharing Mike.

I don’t think I’ve gotten anything, but glad to know. I’ll be more aware if I get an email. Lots of phishing emails going out for all sorts of things. If you have an account of any kind, just go directly to the account and not click link in the email.

Thanks for looking out for us😀