Disappointed

I paid for a year subscription with notary cafe and I have yet to receive one signing. Its been a month… All the signings I’m getting are coming from other platforms. I will not be renewing my subscription.

1 Like

In my experience, I’ve discovered that it may be difficult to determine precisely ‘where’ a client ‘found’ you . . .

For example, title/escrow companies will perform a general search to validate the legitimacy of the services you provide; i.e., check multiple directories including Google, etc. When asking “how did you find me please?” their response may not be clear cut.

According to my research, on average it takes between 4 to 6 years to establish a solid financial foundation (repeat clients) for a business; not this type of business in particular => in general, any business.

I’ve been a professional member of Notary Café from the onset of working in this business sector. Well worth the investment. Of course, one must gauge the efficacy based on their individual results.

1 Like

I have been a professional member for a year. As we only work for TC’s it’s EZ to check …where they found us. To date 1 TC has found us through Notary Cafe. Would I wish it was more, but I find the info on this site is worth MORE than the membership fee…$5.00 a month…

3 Likes

I agree. I find the information in the forums priceless.

2 Likes

I have been a member for a few years of Notary Cafe. I forgot to update my information and was sent a reminder. Thank you! I do receive referrals through Notary Cafe but also like reading other Notaries posts that are helpful. Have had my business 5+ years and been a Notary over 30 years. Always something new happening out there.

3 Likes

I have received calls and one did tell me she found me on notarycafe. A couple others might have also found me on here. I think it’s nice to have this platform and the membership is not too much money.

3 Likes

I also paid for a year subscription, I often wondered how a few of my clients found me. The other day I was at my clients office (a lawyer), and said to him by the way how did you find me? Yup he said Notary Cafe, so the money I have made from this one client has paid for my year subscription! And let’s not forget the advice and knowledge that is shared in the forum. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU bwoolsey56

3 Likes

I have received atleast 7 clients from notarycafe.com. All direct title work. My recommendation is to level up your profile add a better bio. I just got a call from a new client last tuesday. She needed a last minute closer for a refi. It was a 7pm closing. I gladly accepted the direct work. Since that day, that title company has sent me 5 orders. :slight_smile: Good luck, dont give up on the process!

3 Likes