Disclaimer .... Coast2Coast and Mark Willis

As many of you know I have NEVER worked for a SS and have Never taken LSC course except the one NNA gives so I could be Certified.

With that said, I’m coming to their defense!

Lets take C2C first. They give newbies signings. Yes, of course pay is low, but many receive their FIRST signings from them. Second, I’ve reviewed some of their videos. They are quite good. Reminds me of being a boy scout…here take my hand and we will walk across the street together. Many of the newbs have never handled paperwork, as they came from other fields of work. They pay low which gives them position to bid lower for Title Companies and get the job, thereby making jobs for all the brand new notaries. So thank you C2C…Good Job !

Mark Willis…WOW, what can I say. He’s a fireball. Again, many of the newbs HAVE NEVER worked for themselves, they have always had a BOSS. He teaches them how to work for themselves. I always appreciate listening to anyone who enjoys their job. HE DOES . He makes it exciting. Also, most of the newbs have NEVER sat down and taken CHARGE of a situation as notaries have to do during a signing. he shows them HOW TO.

I’m sure that much more can be said, but this is my 2 cents worth.

6 Likes

Thank You for posting this. As a newbie but gaining so much experience. We would never be given a chance. C2C videos are amazing. Also if you have a question ALL the SS I work for allow me to ask a question. I even had one that saw I was going way out in the boon docks and called me an hour of my appointment. I was out of cell service. But once I got to service, it was so nice to get a 3rd call making sure I was ok and that everything went well. I didn’t take it as they were checking up on me. But she just happened to google this location. THANK YOU THANK YOU. We were all newbies and it is hard to get your foot in the door. Also No one can go with you on appointments to teach you. So to all those the give us newbies a thumb down. How did you make it if you didn’t take less paying signings. Even Contractors have to deal with jobs that some person underbid them. Newbies…Learn, Study, Ask questions. Most of us support your efforts and are here to teach you.

3 Likes

I completely agree about C2C and Mark Wills. I don’t plan to work as hard as Mark Wills plan takes, but many younger, hungrier people can learn a lot from him. C2C gave me many of my first signings. They are now paying me more and requesting me consistently. They pay consistently and within their promised time frame. Thank you so much to them.

2 Likes