Do I need to Eat, Shower and…. with the phone in my hand?

I just can’t seem to wrap my head around this… the phone was in my hand… notification came through…didn’t even read… I immediately hit accept…Gone! All within 3 seconds tops

I have 5 G and connected to my Wi-Fi and still GONE!

I just want to meet those notaries who apparently are faster than a speeding bullet…. IJS

2 Likes

Yes you have to eat, sleep, shower and everything else with your phone in your hand! :joy:

2 Likes

That’s why I’m always missing an opportunity. Shower - Check, Eat - Check, Sleep - Needs Improvement :joy:

2 Likes

LOL, :joy: I was just joking! Life is too precious to be glued to your phone! No thanks. If they value your service they will call twice! I noticed that my people call me twice to offer the signing when I don’t pick up on time and went to my voicemail. :pray:

Yes, It happens to me almost all the time, sitting in front of my computer, in less than 1 second and the notification is gone. I don’t know what to think,

1 Like

I do call back to phone messages missed BUT I draw the line at taking phone into the bathroom. When I return calls, state sorry I missed your call but was in the bathroom. My regulars are great and always leave a phone message for me to return. What is your self worth? Do you want your bowels in an up roar and indigestion from answering phone during a meal? Don’t let ring of a phone call, email or text throw you into anxiety and take care of your health. I’m 72 years old still have a healthy business and a healthy self. Recent CT scans evidenced a good heart and healthy brain cells. I don’t let people push me around and I’m a respectful team player. Please take care of your health.

2 Likes

I hear rumors of 'bots - miniprograms that can be purposed to respond to text notifications. If so, where can I get one? Anybody?

1 Like

And probably offering to pay less than they paid last year for the very same type of signing. No thanks, this isn’t worth the stress any longer. Two months ago I “fired” two of my longest standing and most active clients, for this very thing. I grew too weary of the constant notifications for jobs I couldn’t ever get no matter how fast I responded.

It was a good run while it lasted…