ALERT: Elite Etiquette Group and Miles B Signing Service PLEASE READ

ANYONE who has done work for either of these groups and not received payment , please email me directly at cariloansigning@gmail.com with your name.

I’m gathering your name and email address to ensure attempt to get us all paid. I also confirmed that the same information on the orders match, meaning the both are the same company. Both have Naomi and same fax number. They have different phone number however, both are in Sacramento, CA (which is only an hour from me)

Today, I have received a response from Elite Etiquette Group stating that they are not associated with Miles B Signing (Lies) yet they are. I have reported them both to signingorder support. In addition, here is the most recent email i have sent to them:

“I do suggest that you and your fellow company, Miles B Signings work with the notaries and pay them as per contract. I will be gathering a list of names and email addresses that both companies owe compensation to past the 45 days. In the event that we do not receive payment, all title companies associated with the signings will be notified in writing by certified mail. I’m not sure how long you have been getting away with not paying people, but this will now come to a head. Action will be taken.”

9 Likes

I sent an email. Such scam artists!

2 Likes

I will email you shortly! I was just following up with them last week. It has been well over 60 day since I completed the signing for them and have yet to get paid. No response to my emails nor phone calls. I actually just came on here to see if there is anything we can legally do if a company doesn’t pay us.

1 Like

Got your email. Thank you for the details. More to come. :ok_hand:t3:

Thank you for emailing me the info.

They paid me but I had to bug them. Took over 60 days.

2 Likes

I sent an email. Thank you.

Hi Lisa, I received it. Thank you, I will fill you in shortly via email. Have a good day

I just sent an emai!

Performed a signing over 60 days ago, started leaving messages, texts and emails regarding payment on 9/20/21. No response. Posted in multiple notary forums on 9/24/21. Received an echeck today. I’ll follow up with whether the check clears as that has been a problem with Miles B Signings in the past.

Quote from Wikipidia,

There’s a sucker born every minute " is a phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum, an American showman of the mid-19th century, although there is no evidence that he actually said it. Early examples of its use are found among gamblers and confidence tricksters.”

BTW I donate to WikiPedia every year. Please do help them a little, if you can

Hello;

I did a job for Miles B Signings 8/18/2021 and have yet to be paid. I reached out to Signing Order, as some on here have said they will assist, but Signing Order said they have nothing to do with invoicing. Would really love some help with this guy Miles B.

thanks,

Ted

My name is Ramon George. I am the CEO of Elite Etiquette Group. It has come to my attention that we are being mixed up with other signing agencies. I would like to come out and denounce those claims. Reading the post here it is the same person(s) spreading this gossip, causing damage to our reputation and spreading misinformation. One particular person that contacted us was told to cease and desist. We will be vigorously addressing this with our legal team to see what solution we have and what action to take going forward being that my reputation and business has been attacked for no reason. There is no one that we have not paid and are a separate entity from any of the signing agencies that we are alleged of being. The people that are contacting us are not even in our Notary pool. Getting together and discussing Notary topics for improvement is a great thing. Spreading lies, misinformation and slander is not. Please do your due diligence before listening to someone spread false information. Looking here no one even stopped to ask does Elite Etiquette Group have any past due invoices owed to anyone making those claims. I appreciate the Notaries who made me aware of the situation and will make sure those spreading this misinformation have a clear understanding moving forward. I just wanted to let our Notaries know. If you have any payment issues you can contact Ramon George at orders@eliteetiquettegroup.com or 916-883-1299 Thank you.

Please send us a copy of a valid ID for this Ramon George or a business license with your name and Elite Etiquette? I had already had my people do an investigation. I welcome any investigation that you and your “legal team” would like to the present. I sent you an email and you paid all the notaries that same day. Also, I made a copy of both of my signing orders from Elite and Miles. Both had the same fax number and name Naomi on the orders. You didn’t catch that until I brought it to your attention, then you immediately changed it. Signing Order has an IT team. They can see every change you make and every bit of information as it relates to both Miles B Signings and Elite. So again, I welcome you and your investigation. If your business is a legitimate business, you should have no issue with disclosing your business license and mailing address here in this forum. Thank you.

2 Likes

Please correct your phone number

1 Like

Haha, the registrant phone number used to register the domain names milesbsignings.com and eliteetiquette.com is the same: 1.4806242599

https://in.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?checkAvail=1&tmskey=&domain=milesbsignings.com

https://in.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?checkAvail=1&tmskey=&domain=eliteetiquettegroup.com

1 Like

Yes, and he knows it. Ramon George is a made up name.

1 Like

Gasp. Shock. The horror.

1 Like

If you look at the Elite Etiquette Group website, it mentions their “23 years of experience”.
The whois link reveals this: “Creation Date: 2021-08-23T16:43:29Z”

He most likely was doing the right thing at first as Miles B Signing.

He is a seasoned notary, lots of work coming his way. He creates a signing company, Miles B and starts subbing his jobs out to notaries. Where he went wrong is not paying notaries when he actually received payment from the title company. By waiting 60 days or more, caused financial accounting to be unstable, not paying the notary and being greedy by keeping the fee. i assume he bit off more than he could chew and got behind, spending the money. So of course people complained and Miles B went down so he then created another signing service called Elite Etiquette. I assume he is trying to do the right thing now with Elite Etiquette but i dunno. We all got paid. He states he is paying. So that’s good.

Karma is not pretty though. Things will catch up to him.

1 Like