End Point Signing Service

Hello, I received an invitation from this company to join them for signing. I asked them if there were a Title company, and they answered me back saying yes.
Have somebody heard from them?

If they are a Title Co., why call themselves a Signing Service? Google shows nada.

1 Like

Looks to probably be legit…check out www.endpoint.com. Appears they are underwritten by First American in a bunch of states.

1 Like

From their website:

“Endpoint is a digital title and escrow company built from the ground up to make home closing easy for all.”

2 Likes

Hi Arichter!, yes I noticed, that’s why I searched thru google and found there is a Title Co. Looks fine, I need to try them, already sent all my information, so lets wait

1 Like

I have worked with End Point Title in some multi-state signings. AZ or TX notary broker contacts me and they are part of the signing pkg. At times they partner with First American Title to process documents. Original assignment comes to me from Notary service. Always have been paid in timely manner.

1 Like

I’ve worked with them as a real estate agent and love them! I’ll have to look into them as a signing service. But yes, legit!

1 Like

Yes they are a good company to work for. They pay weekly and you do not have to print a second copy for the client. They invite you to be a notary on their platform. The pay is good

Thank you! The approved me already.

Be very careful of this "don’t make a copy for the borrower … Two instances come to mind

#1. In Texas it is REQUIRED BY LAW that signers get a copy of their signed docs at the table…note: a copy of the " signed" docs…this is Texas law in certain transactions, mainly HELOCS I believe

#2. Not providing signers/borrowers with two copies each of the NORTC, especially in a primary residence refi, is a RESPA violation. Amrock used to tell us not to give a copy…I always gave a copy of the CD, Note and NORTC and first payment letter at least for their reference in speaking with LO during the 3-day rescission period

Just IMO and my $.02 FWIW

2 Likes

They send the customers digital copies of everything that is signed. It is in the instructions when you receive the signing

1 Like

Yes, I know, but always I print an additional set, sometimes signers make mistakes and this way I have an extra copy to use.Thank you for your advise.

1 Like

Yes, regularly titles co’s send signed packages, but, I make an extra copy just in case I need to use it.
Thank you

1 Like

maybe the title company sends it, maybe sent by lender in advance … but what is the signer(s) want to see the document again, before recission, and before title can get a copy back to them (late night, weekends, etc). I always have provided a complete unsigned copy of everything in the signing package (except courier label and notary instructions) and have had to pull from the copy set numerous times over the years to replace badly signed/oversigned documents…it happens.

1 Like