End Point Signing Service

Hello, I received an invitation from this company to join them for signing. I asked them if there were a Title company, and they answered me back saying yes.
Have somebody heard from them?

If they are a Title Co., why call themselves a Signing Service? Google shows nada.

1 Like

Looks to probably be legit…check out www.endpoint.com. Appears they are underwritten by First American in a bunch of states.

1 Like

From their website:

“Endpoint is a digital title and escrow company built from the ground up to make home closing easy for all.”

2 Likes

Hi Arichter!, yes I noticed, that’s why I searched thru google and found there is a Title Co. Looks fine, I need to try them, already sent all my information, so lets wait

1 Like

I have worked with End Point Title in some multi-state signings. AZ or TX notary broker contacts me and they are part of the signing pkg. At times they partner with First American Title to process documents. Original assignment comes to me from Notary service. Always have been paid in timely manner.

1 Like

I’ve worked with them as a real estate agent and love them! I’ll have to look into them as a signing service. But yes, legit!

1 Like