ExpressNotary

Unless the appointment is next door, you’ll spend more time than $40 worth just driving to and from the signing. You have to consider total time spent on a job (including driving time) to determine what a fair rate is for you to do the job. If you know that they won’t pay what a fair rate is for you, just don’t even bother bidding on the job.

3 Likes

Keep bidding I think it depends on the area. I have been bidding $70-90 for their signings and getting them I think because they don’t have a lot of Notaries in my area. Keep in mind I did signings at the rate they quoted for months before I started asking for more. Once they see that you can get it done they will start sending them to you.

1 Like

They got bought by a360. Once the new company took over, Express Notary went from $100 down to $40. I used to do 20 a month with them. I haven’t done one in three months. Sad.

2 Likes

Haah yeah I see those $40 and $25 loan mods all day. Feel bad for poor sucker who takes em.

3 Likes

Gee, when I first started out, I was getting 5-6 offers a day from Express Notary, all in the $100 range, give or take. I couldn’t do any of them until I got my vaxes, so I just passed. Then, all of a sudden, nuthin’. Not one offer of any kind for any amount. Now I know why – they got acquired. I occasionally get an offer from a360 and I always decline because the fee is so small. Alas. . .

2 Likes

No, usually pay $100, The singing agency take the assignments from title company should be $150-200, if you don’t bargain, they earn more, $40 was not worth your taking the assignments, because you need to pay printing, driving, parking and more fees, cost reduction, basically work for nothing.

1 Like

Be careful Express Notary that located in Walnut Creek, I worked for them before, a few of the assignments didn’t get pay, they said no fund no pay, so block their phone call in.

2 Likes

I hate that “no fund-no pay” baloney. If renters don’t move into the building I just constructed, does that mean I don’t get paid for my labor??? Un-huh. I’m sorry you didn’t receive your $$ from Express Notary. I’ve got a few SS that haven’t paid me and I’m fixin’ to reveal them on this site so that folks don’t use them and they get a bad rep, just like Express Notary aka a360.

2 Likes

You’re not over bidding, these companies are ‘low balling’. Now in the case of a loan modification I set my fee at $75-$85, depending on how many sets I have to print. Some want 2 sets notarized while others require only 1 set. Generally there are not more than 15-20 pages. . My minimum fee for refi’s no scan backs is $125…but I will usually start my bidding at a higher fee and will settle for the minimum. Nothing below. I hear new NSA’s saying that they will except the lower fees under $100 because they believe it will increase their experience and credibility with the companies. Uh that’s a big ‘NOT TRUE’.:joy: We are running our own businesses and we reserve the right to set our fees that are fair, competitive but also profitable. We should not settle for anything less than our worth. And if you settle for less than that, then you will continue to be paid at that value that you’ve placed on yourself. So if you settle for a $70 refinance because you want ‘experience’ the only experience you’re going to get is being disappointed that they’re not going to pay you any higher than that amount.

3 Likes

Fass will pay me $75 for a freedom mortgage loan modification that does not require that I print or ship. They also pay me $100 for rocket modification that only requires that I print 1 set for execution and the second one to leave with the consumer.

1 Like

WHAT IS FASS AN acronym for? Is it FASS.COM

First American Signature Services = FASS

Most loan mids don’t pay that much because they are quick and easy, usually 1 or no stamps and less than 15 pages.

1 Like

I had bad experience with Notary Express, I had a few files no pay before, last month they called me for work, I declined and requested them to take my name out of their database, so be careful this signing company.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.