Has anyone worked for Title 365

Any info or experience with Title 365?

Usually late docs, lots of notarizations. Pay timely.

1 Like

Huge packages, no negotiation on fees which are lower than my base fee. They are app friendly only. Only if I was really in need of work would I take one - which is never.

1 Like

I found them to be negotiable on fees, but am not in a notary-saturated area. But they do have LARGE packages and really short lines for entering B’s names and always have a crazy variation of that CA-only penalty of perjury clause that has to be crossed out cuz I’m in AR. Labor-intensive.

2 Likes

I signed up with them recently and let me tell you… I don’t get it. Is it just me? I had the phone in my hand the notification came through of a signing. I click the app and nothing there. Am I doing something wrong or is it like Signature Closure… who I also have the same issues with notifications? This happened three times in one day.

My notification is typically there for like 30 seconds. Just delete the app and try to download it again. When the order comes in, tap on the notification itself and put in your pin, and then accept. If you try to tap the app, it may prompt you to put in your password which will take longer.

Thank you I will try that