How to aproach them after you decline a job offer

Hi how do you approach mortgage companies or any type of company, after you decline that job offer because you weren’t able to complete it that day, but you still want to be kept in their minds for future offers?

Like an Email, a letter, a thank you card, a show up in their office howww!!! ??? And appropriate wording? Cant come up with something…

Thank you in Advance!!! (:

Going in person is always the best if you can! Bring a thank you card. I say something along the lines of “thank you for thinking of me for your signing yesterday. please keep me in mind for the next one! i look forward to working with you” keep it short and sweet. If you can’t make it in person, send an email with similar verbiage.

1 Like

They are busy people with a kazillion e-mails a day to respond to. I ‘think’ they’d find this annoying and might remember you in a not good way. Sometimes less is more. And they also know that everyone isn’t available all the time. I’ve declined many for a variety of reasons but usually just say ‘sorry…booked’ and they still call.

2 Likes

True. I only send a thank you if I have never worked with them before. If they are a regular of mine, I know they will still use me if I can’t take a signing here and there.