I no longer do SA work

I do so much better with GNW than with Signing Agent. I do not have to pay for toner or paper, and have headaches about signers and the like. No more issues dealing with SS companies since they are not paying on time as I can recall.

The only companies who will pay on time are Amrock usually every two weeks, and Notary Go every two weeks as well. Most are not paying on a 30 day net anymore.

I am successful with GNW here in Vegas due in part to my reputation of Google, plus repeat business. I’m excited that next year I can have more work with the Federal Government as a notary once my contract is approved from them next month. I was updated on my contract with them and look forward to another way to make notary money other real estate which is not sound.

5 Likes

Hi thank you for sharing.
How did you get the government contract for the Notary work?Thst is awesome :sunglasses:

I found a client of mine who is a Federal employee so his connections were abundant in allowing me to tap this market. Imagine notarizing for government employees and agencies all over the USA. This was a goldmine, and I have to follow protocol to get in the door with that connection I have.

2 Likes

Hope I am not being stupid BUT what is GNW?

1 Like

@ahousersigningagent

GNW = general notary work

:swan:

Ohhhhhh, I thought it meant Got No Work!

I have so much to learn :laughing:

8 Likes

@Bobby-CA :rofl::partying_face:

======

@ahousersigningagent There is a GOLDMINE within the Notary Cafe database of forum threads.

Many questions are answered immediately by performing a cursory Search of the Notary Cafe database without waiting for your fellow business owners/competitors to take the time to notice & address often asked queries.

See below for a helpful image to assist you in locating the nearly invisible Magnifying Glass, which is your Secret Key to accessing the GOLDMINE! Happy Reading!

:swan:

Hi Las Vegas. Usually government entities have their own notaries. For example, the anniston army depo here in alabama has a legal team in an office here. What kind of government work are you doing? Many would love to know! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good morning! I am working with a client who is the compliance director for the department of defense so looks like that is where I’ll have my work. I meet with a supervisor representative from the department in February or March to go over all specifics of the requirements, and where I am allowed to do my work. This is a massive undertaking that will require hiring staff. The money to do this is an award to do notary services within their required area. Thankfully I knew a notary client who hooked me up with this opportunity and right now negotiations are ongoing.

4 Likes

Thank you for the morning news! now tell me what is the benefit on us as LSA’s, NSA’s ?

More money if you get in government work!

Thank you for that! I must stay focused on meeting the goal for 2023!

Which I assume (and hope) will be in your own state as you cannot notarize outside your state unless it’s RON- or you hold a dual commission.

By the way, as a former Census employee, let me just warn you of this one little issue working with the federal government - it’s fiscal year budget based and contract based…if the budget for that position is exhausted, work stops until it’s funded again.

Best of luck

1 Like

Hi @vegas2notary. Thanks for sharing this. It sounds like a great opportunity for you. You mentioned there maybe a need to hire more people (notaries, I believe) for this contract. I’d like to offer my services as a Virginia RON. I’m willing to connect and discuss this further with you, if there’s interest. Regards.

Hello Vegas. send me an email so we can connect. I’m a Government Contract looking to expand my notary services in the government sector. Maybe we can work together. @inkwellnotarypros

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.