I'm seeing an uptick in marriages look out!

I’m in Florida, I’m seeing a nice uptick in marriages ( wedding officiant). I have 4 next week. Especially since loan signings have been reduced! Just putting the information into the universe!

3 Likes

That’s interesting, I thought people were starting to get smarter about the risks and value of marriage.

3 Likes

What’s interesting is I’m getting paid more for 15-minute officiant duties (plus tip) than a 1hour- 2hour drive back and forth lss work…

no printers no papers and no gas (most of time)

2 Likes

This is hilarious (without sarcasm) as I notarized 3 divorce filings (Pro Se) in May alone. So I thought this was interesting. Although I remain optimistic on the marriages, I saw the other way coming based on how the economy is right now. I guess combining cash and assets through marriage would also make sense to help offset some hardships as well.
Take job report numbers with a grain of salt because what they don’t tell us? Is how many of those jobs were filled by the Government themselves. When cash goes out to fund government projects, mass hiring comes with that!

I did 3 divorces so far this month; however, I live in Miami which is adjacent to South America …people are getting married for all types of reasons, especially in Miami…

and a lot of people have moved to Miami from the snow states …2 incomes are better than one (for some)

I just do my job and keep it moving…

I have to say you are doing very well with your GNW over there! Congratulations! Keep it up!

1 Like

I love marriage. I cannot make any money from a divorce if they are not married first. Next, I need them to move to CA.

3 Likes

LOL…Absolutely priceless!

1 Like

I think they view people that get married as more inventory for the future.

Absolutely. Food on my table. Don’t want me to eat, stay married. I dare you. LOL.

“You know that part of the wedding when you say till death do us part? You find out later you’re really setting a goal.” - Walter (One of Jeff Dunham’s puppets.)

Closed - the discussion turned from Notary issues to the merits of marriage. That is not a discussion for this forum.