Mortgage Connect - FKA Inspire Closing Services

My best advice is to Google Inspire Closing Services. You will see they are at the same address as Mortgage Connect, they also have corporate officers same. Inspire may be a “new” company, but the people running it, paying the bills, phone numbers, and payment procedures, etc., are the same. Same people calling on the phone. You are right that the only Loan company Inspire works with currently is Freedom Mortgage. I have not had any from Inspire from a different Loan company. If you have issue with either, you call the same phone number, so I would say same company.

If you have done work for Inspire, (as I have and have been)… They are not the same address as Mortgage Connect. I am highly satisfied with Inspire Closing Services, that I am applaud you are trying to bash them.

I have google and I have personal experiences with Inspire Closing Services.

Inspire Closing Services address is 6000 Industrial Blvd. Aliquippa, PA 15001
Mortgage Connect address is 260 Airside Drive Moon Township, PA 15108

The President of Mortgage Connect is Jeff Coury
The President of Inspire Closing Services is Tim Joseph.

All the direct lines are different…

Mortgage Connect main line is (866) 789-1814
Inspire Closing Services main line is 877-901-1629

All I am saying, these are clearly 2 different companies per all the facts provided.

Have you done recent work with Inspire?

They must have moved and changed their number since I worked for them two months ago. I am not bashing them. I have not said anything bad about them. I had no problem with Mortgage Connect or Inspire. I was explaining what I found when I Googled them and what is on MY paperwork THEY sent me, and the address on the payment THEY paid me with. AND, as I stated in my first reply on this blog, When they called me for a signing, I asked for references because I never worked for them. THEY told me they were Mortgage Connect, sister company. Also, they have identical order confirmations, invoices and instructions, except for the heading, and I have the same vendor number as Mortgage Connect.

1 Like

http://www.bizapedia.com/addresses/260-AIRSIDE-DR-MOON-TOWNSHIP-PA-15108.html

260 AIRSIDE DR MOON TOWNSHIP, PA 15108
There are 16 companies that have an address matching 260 Airside Dr Moon Township, PA 15108.

The companies are Mortgage Connect LLC, Mortgage Connect LP, Advanced Technology Systems Inc, Advanced Technology Systems Inc, Ats Chester Inc, Ats Chester Engineers, Na Water Systems LLC, Inspire Closing Services LLC, Inspire Closing Services LLC, Inspire Closing Services LLC, Inspire Closing Services LLC, Chester Environmental,** Inspire Closing Services LLC, Inspire Closing Services LLC**, Mortgage Connect Escrow Inc, and Mortgage Connect LP.

Again, I have done recent work with Inspire Closing Services and their address is as follows.
Inspire Closing Services address is 6000 Industrial Blvd. Aliquippa, PA 15001

Referring to 2 months, their phone number was the same…877-901-1629.
Also, their address was 200 Marshall Drive, Moon Twp, PA 15108 … They did move in July from Marshall Drive to 6000 Industrial Blvd. Aliquippa, PA 15001

There was notification to the notaries addressing their address change in July.

I have been doing signings (over 70 so far) for them for 2 years and they pay like a clock. They have a very simple rule to follow to get paid in a timely fashion. They have an invoice sheet that you should have, if not ask them to send it to you. They pay all outstanding invoices twice a month. Signings performed between the 1st and the 15th, you bill on the 16th and signings completed between the 16th and month end you bill on the 1st of the following month. The invoice sheet has your Vendor ID# and you fill in the date, type signing, borrowers name and the fee amount for the signing. You sign this sheet and email it to vendorpayment@mortgageconnectlp.com. This goes directly to their payable department and you will receive your check within 2 weeks. They are a VERY LARGE national signing company that generates a ton of signings and if you have had issues getting paid then YOU are not sending your billings in correctly. As far as another post complaining about fax-backs within 2 hours, that is simply their requested time-frame. All packages are returned to them via UPS. They do require critical document fax-backs on all packages due to a very high number of signing errors by new notaries. I have over 3000+ error free loan signings under my belt since 2005 so I can do these in my sleep. In most cases you will receive either a phone call or email saying the package is OK TO DROP. I have had many cases where I hadn’t gotten the OK TO DROP phone call or email and I dropped the docs anyway so I wouldn’t miss the final UPS pickup and this has never posed an issue. In my opinion, I couldn’t ask for a better signing company to work for as there are a ton of very sketchy signing companies out there that work similar to a Ponzi scheme using current fees received to pay old signing fees due that may be 1 to 6 months or more old and remember that BY LAW escrow disburses ALL FEES OWED when escrow close. They don’t slow pay the signing companies, the signing companies slow pay us all the time. If you have any other concerns feel free to email me at kcnotaryservice@gmail.com. Hope this helps you. Chris Morgan

1 Like

I used to invoice twice a month, until they said they will ONLY accept your invoice once a month. They do not pay within two weeks. I invoice on the 30th of each month and receive payment about 45 days later, so Sept 30th invoice, I receive payment about Nov 15th.

Maybe I got grandfathered? My checks all come from Mortgage Connect, not Inspire Closings. I bill twice monthly and receive checks twice monthly after sending my billing invoice to vendorpayment@mortgageconnectlp.com? I have never received any correspondence from them indicating that they changed their payment program. But thanks for your reply and have a great week.
Chris Morgan-Kern County Mobile Notary Service

They are not low ball when calling me. Thanks for the update on the name. Why did they do this and not tell us?

3000 error free? How do you do it? I seem to make a mistake a month. Silly things but feel blind at times. One thing I stopped was client turning page over onto pile before I checked it. Another is chatting too much and distracting me. Any other good suggestions? Would appreciate it. sburke.notary@comcast.net Thanks! Shari Burke

Just an F.Y.I. - Inspire is a “Joint Venture” of Mortgage Connect.

I work for both of them, and have friends at both companies I have worked with for over 20 years. Inspire is a sister company, and I did several closings for both companies last week, they are separate. They pay fast as long as you bill them on their invoices, FYI

1 Like

Inspire is the Sister company of Mortgage Connect. Both companies have there own invoice. You have to make sure you invoice separately. I made that mistake several months ago and that is how I found out they are separate. I do business with both. They do pay quickly.

1 Like

What do they typically pay for a refi with fax backs? Freedom Mortgage does reverse mortgages they take longer time and typically have a huge Document package to print.

Do not rush and take your time at the end of the closing. Stop and explain you have to go back through the docs one more time to make sure they are error free. The borrowers are ok with that. I look at the docs as we go along, but always stop and check after everything is signed. Usually find something… missed initial, written over date, missing date from signer, etc.

1 Like

Mortgage Connect and Inspire Closings both pay like a slot machine…NEVER any issue BUT you must bill both of them monthly on THEIR BILLING INVOICE FORM. If you don’y you wont be in their payable que. Feel free to email me and I’ll send you the billing invoice forms. They’re pdf and fillable.

2 Likes

FYI Inspire and Mortgage connect are 2 separate companies under the same umbrella. I have been doing closings for them for a couple of years or better and there have been few issues with anything,. They pay well and timely like every two weeks. I just thought you should get the facts straight

1 Like

email pm for inspire to email payment for mortgage connect to if anyone needs their invoice templet let me know I’ll email to you
Once I did that I was paid within 2 weeks.

1 Like

0k let’s see how that goes. I am new, just completed background. Ready to go