ALERT: **kelley's mobile notary from texas**

Hello all notaries,

I know this notary service has very bad reviews but I want to share something with you. Valerie from Kelley’s notary called me to do a signing in SF last minute. After seeing all the bad reviews I cancelled the signing. She called me and we talked for quite some time. So I went to the signing and said I will trust her this one time. Signing went well and I was paid. She has now taken over and wants to build that trust again so, to ALL NOTARIES WHO WAS NOT PAID FROM THE COMPANY to please call Valerie directly and tell her that I sent you and she promises to cut a check to all those that were not paid. So please reach out to her today and get your money.
Sometimes we all need second chances.
Have a beautiful day everyone and please share this message to anyone you know that worked with this notary company.

Valerie - 281-899-0182 email: kmnsscheduling@gmail.com

Gloria

6 Likes

This may be helpful info, @gloriasimpson727 , for the others from the previous threads on this topic:

@signatureswithcynthia @anon78047977 @jam.mobilenotarysvcs @Linda_B @sioimo @ymlmiranda @aadocumentservice

Awesome, please share
I’m also going to post in Facebook

1 Like

DO NOT TRUST KELLEYS MOBILE NOTARY SERVICE I WAS NOT PAID.

• List item
    Last minute call I have been waiting no calls or replies
3 Likes

Hi Markus,

Please do me a favor so you can get paid.

Email Valerie and cc me…send her your invoice and tell her you were not paid and let her know you cc Gloria Simpson on the email

Email. Kmnsscheduling@gmail.com
Cc: usigndocs@gmail.com

Valerie contact is 281-899-0182 or 877-237-7865

Please do asap…

When u get paid, take a photo and share.

Hi Markus

Notaries are getting paid. Please email Valerie your invoice and cc me. You will get paid.

I am helping those that have not been paid so I need you to send your invoice.

You can also email me directly if you like.

Usigndocs@gmail.com

Gloria

2 Likes

I’ve done Signings with them. Can’t recall having any issues with them.

WOW ! What a beautiful change from MOST SS’s . I hope your business takes off.
NOTES…lets make this SS a success!

I am curious. Are you taking over Lateasha’s signing business completely or are you just helping her resolving payment issues?

Markus did you send your invoice? Please send it so you get paid and cc me please so I can make sure you get paid. I am helping out as a kind service, I do not work for Kelly Mobile Service but after speaking with them and doing a signing for them they promised me that they will pay all notaries who were not paid.

Gloria

1 Like

Can I email you as well? I have tried many times to have an invoice paid by Kelly’s Mobile Notary Service. The invoice is from Dec. 17th, 2021.

1 Like

Hello All . . . Sharing @deejaywards FINAL experience with Kelley’s Mobile Notary (created on a new thread on the Notary Cafe forum):

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.