LeJeune Notary - Pay me my money

Why are you not complaining to the title or settlement agency & lender and also tell this douche bag / deadbeat that you are going to complain? Why? Why?

Why are many of you so clueless?

I did business with Ron from LeJeune before and it took him TWO months to pay me. I had to call him several times. Finally, after constantly calling me he sent me an echeck for the $200 that he owed me. I will never do business with that company again.

2 Likes

Had the same issues with Ron, he owed me payment from May and June for two (2) different assignments. Wouldnā€™t pay, only broken promises. I left emails, voicemails and spoke with him on several occassions still nothing.

I remember I had Legal Shield (The old pre-paid legal), I made a phone call and forwarded the emails which I had sent to Ron. That was was Wednesday 8/22/19 and tonight 8/24/19 I received an E-check for payment. Is this a coincidence, I seriously doubt it.

All Iā€™m saying is, it cost $25.00 a monthā€¦ and if it gets non payers and slow payers to pay then itā€™s money well spent. Oh yeah, Iā€™ll NEVER TAKE AN ASSIGNMENT FROM THEM AGAIN.

I was duped by him too? grrr

He is on my DO NOT WORK list! He tried to dupe me out of my money on a signing that the borrower did not even sign. LO was a cheat and mis-represented rate and term to the borrower. I sat with borrowers and wife was crying, for over an hour and then left without any docs being signed. Took me constant contact to LeJeune to get paid. Probably 6 months.

Same with me. I completed an order back in August. Iā€™ve called him many times, sometimes he answers and sometimes he doesnā€™t. First he told me to create an account with Paypal because that is how heā€™s paying. I waited 2 weeks and called him again and heā€™s telling me now that his money was stolen from his account. I told him that money was stolen from my account also a while back and the Bank refunded my account within a few days. I will file a complaint with BBB, Ripoff Report and I will also call the Secretary of State to let them know how this dishonest individual is holding a Notary License. I will put the word out to make sure no other notary work for him ever again. We are not the only ones, I found complaints filed with the BBB about this company and Mr. Raynor.

Liar and a deadbeat.

Ron from Lejeune Notaries contacted me to notarize a signing. Did everything as discussed, and refused to comply and send payment as agreed within 30 days.

It has been well over 60 days, and the company has yet to pay me or respond to emails.

He has terrible ethics as a notary and business owner and takes advantage of other mobile notaries he hires for signings yet he never pays.

Looks like this is normal for this company. Dissatisfied 100%.

I conducted a signing for him last August. I did sent him an invoice and over the course of the following months 4 reminders. He never picks up the phone and never responds to emails. Threatened him to bring the case to the small claims court here in Florida - no response either. Even tried to reach out to Christiane Raynor (I guess his wife) since she is listed as General Manager on his website. But that phone number and email address didnā€™t even exist.

Now his business is listed as ā€œpermanently closedā€ on Google.

FYI the business is NOT closed and I just won a judgment against him for what he owed me. Smh

Just won a judgment against him for all he owed me. Very bad professionalism.

1 Like