Lets Meet Live (virtually)

Just throwing this out there, but thought it would be great and beneficial for all to meet live (virtually) whether hosted by Notary Cafe or among members privately (not sure how this works). I think it would be a good opportunity to share knowledge, skills, abilities, experiences and stories in “real time” (Zoom, Teams, Google Meets, etc.) on a regular basis (schedule). Questions, thoughts, concerns? A good opportunity to stay refreshed and up to date, while enhancing the social aspect of our community during these slow times. Let me know your thoughts!

2 Likes

I’m in! :raising_hand_woman:t5: I thinks this is an awesome idea !

1 Like

Hello everyone, yes I am too agree! I definitely don’t mind meeting up! Here is my email sonia@notaryonwheelz.com. I am always looking for someone to brainstorm n review things with… I was in this business about 5 years ago. Now I came back and it seems that everything has changed. I feel like I am lost but I don’t intend to throw the towel back in! I look forward and making this happening again! I am actually excited too, but again I am lost. :rofl:. So forever wants together for FREE n not be charging to share. Then I am all for it! Email me! We can figure it out together.

Afternoon I’m interested as well. You can reach me at thestampofapproval.llc@outlook.com

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.