Let's send a clear message

…to the NNA. This started as a joke on FB but has turned into a movement. By nominating me, the leader of the opposition to RON as Notary of the Year sends a clear message to the NNA that practitioners are tired of their support for big tech instead of supporting those of us on the front lines. Cast your vote below:

1 Like

I’m all for it. Ought to give them the idea that we’re not happy with their pushing to eliminate independent notaries in favor of big tech. Tho’ I’m sure they already know, this may make them CARE. I did complete the nomination form and it appears that you do not have to be a member to do so.

2 Likes

Matt, please post information needed to vote. Thanks :relaxed:

2 Likes

It’s not done by vote. All anyone can do is nominate someone. But, gee, Matt, we do need the info required to complete the form in order to nominate you. Would you post that, please?

2 Likes

Matt@mmmobilenotary.net, 415-448-7343. This is a Rare chance for notaries to speak as one voice. Don’t miss this opportunity.

1 Like

Aaaand… Matt’s in CA. Hope you get a million nominations. Give 'em something to think about.

1 Like

I guess I am really in the dark. Who is RON and what is this all about? What is going on with the NNA?

Look under “Law” category for post "We need to get national attention’ and click the links therein. RON = Remote Online Notarization. Matt is and has been and did by himself successfully get it out of CA while the NNA is promoting it nationally. Yep, your dues are going to an org. that’s trying to put you out of business. Now that you’re out of that dark cave you’ve been living in–please stay informed.

1 Like

Include your email so people can cut and paste into the form

1 Like

Matt@mmmobilenotary.net

1 Like