LindaH-FL State as part of our signature?

Have any of you noticed Linda’s signature ? -FL
I don’t know how she does this, but I wish we ALL had this as part of our posts.
Since so many of our states have DIFFERENT rules … this would help to clarify questions that are posted in this forum.

Shout-out to Mike… Can we add this ?

Sorry to have to tell you that you are incorrect in your assumptions about LindaH-FL. She IS ‘all that’ and way more. She’s one of the few people on this forum who is most likely to post links to the ‘official’ answer she has provided.

What is sad is you don’t know me at all and have no idea what you’re talking about … so beware of slander/libel - notice I’ve never badmouthed you?? That courtesy should be returned.

Also, if you got banned, that was of your own doing. I had nothing to do with it.

No further comments from me on this ridiculous statement.

(AR) Think it’s the ID you provided when you joined. No clue how to change that, so maybe if we started a message with our 2 letter state abbreviation that will help–or not. It could also confuse because, in my case, my state’s AR just happen to be my initials, too. :upside_down_face:

Wow ! This post has been hi-jacked. Can we get back to the original POST. Please.
Appreciate AR’s answer, but I’m thinking something like automatic with each post.

John, I sent you an email about this yesterday