WARNING: My Mobile Closers [MMC] LOOKING FOR CONTACT INFORMATION

Hello everyone,
I am in search of contact information for My Mobile Closer from Texas. I have called and emailed them with the information that I have, no success. If anyone can assist me that will be great.
Thank you in advance for your time.

1 Like

@Notary.MS Sorry to read that you’re experiencing difficulties receiving payment for your successfully provided professional services.

A cursory Search & review of the Notary Cafe database reveals that this business entity is s VERY SLOW/NON-PAYING company . . . Here is an image to help you locate the nearly invisible Magnifying Glass to access this GOLDMINE of data.

Here are some germane threads that you may find helpful:

======

Here is the contact information from the MMC website: www mymobilecloser com

(877) 977-5030
closings@mymobilecloser .com

Their address from online search: 5400 Rustic Trail Colleyville, TX, 76034-3242

======

Here is a Report from Ripoff Report online for My Mobile Closer a dba of Decroux Corporation:

:swan:

3 Likes

Yes, that is the same information I have and I have made phone calls and emailed, no response at all.
Thank you

1 Like

@Notary.MS Hmmm . . . well, I would then go back over the threads referenced above looking for members who have successfully been paid.

I’d then send them a DM asking for specific information to assist you in your Search.

1 Like

Thank you for your assistance. I will do as suggested.

1 Like

I did a signing for My Mobile Closer back in August. I waited 2 1/2 months, sending multiple emails requesting payment. I finally had enough and found the title officer for the closing. I emailed her and she promptly got ahold of My Mobile Closer personnel. Guess what, I got paid within a few days! I don’t like having to go above heads and to title, but sometimes you just have to! Hope this helps! And good luck getting your money!

1 Like

Thank you, I will look for the title officer and try that route. I will keep you updated. Thanks again

Hello everyone,

**MyMobile Closers update **
Regarding payment from September 2022.

After me calling and emailing in October and November, I have emailed and called them once a week for two months. So today Tuesday December 6, 2022 someone actually answer the phone. I gave my information regarding the open invoice, she (DJ) said that she doesn’t have anything to do with the invoices however she will contact accounting and tell them to answer my emails with a response, also asked me to send another email. So at this time they should have at least 8 or more emails from me regarding this matter.
It should not take this to get a payment for a service that has already been provided. Let’s hope they will respond soon. I will keep everyone updated.

@Notary.MS Thank You for keeping Notary Cafe Members updated regarding your process & the updates. :sweat_drops::crown:

1 Like

MYMOBILECLOSERS UPDATE DECEMBER 8, 2022
I spoke with someone one the phone on December 6, 2022 no one from accounting has reached out to me.

Today December 8, 2022 I have emailed the Escrow Manager that was on the paper work to see if I can get any results. I will continue to keep everyone updated.

1 Like

So sorry this happened to you. Those people are true “pond scum”.

1 Like

MYMOBILECLOSER UPDATE DECEMBER 13 2022
I received an email on today December 13, 2022 at 2:56 PM stating that payment was mailed out on December 9, 2022, I have not received it yet.
So here is the run down, on this matter.
Thursday August 25 contacted via phone for a order. I accepted and scheduled for Friday September 2 2022 at 8:00 AM
Friday August 26 received information to log into portal to access documents. Contacted the client to confirm appointment.
Thursday September 1 contacted client for a second confirmation of appointment, printed documents.
Friday September 2 arrived at appointment on time, all went smoothly, scanned documents, returned via portal and dropped at FedEx.
Closed order in portal per instructions.
Payment was to be in 30 days.
Today as of December 13 no payment.
I will let you keep you updated.

1 Like

My Mobile Closers FINALLY PAYMENT RECEIVED.
Tuesday December 17, 2022 I finally received payment.
Job completed on September 2, 2022
Payment made/received December 17, 2022
To everyone, think twice before accepting a order from this company.
“Read the previous post for all of the details”

3 Likes

@Notary.MS Thank You for providing an update & the BEWARE caveat . . .

So, the check arrived on 17DEC22. Hopefully the deposit went through successfully for you.

1 Like

I did a closing on 11-22-22 and received payment on 12-29-22

1 Like

I’m glad that all went well, my experience was different.
Have a great day and weekend.

1 Like

Noticed down in this feed that you got paid :slight_smile: Thats awesome, how were you successful?

I am now in the same boat you were in and wished I had seen this warning posting before I took this company on for the first time.

How did you accomplish retrieving the payment? I have sent emails, called and left messages, and sent a first official letter notification for late payment. I have spent so much footwork and time trying to get the correct addresses and even sent the owner, Kami Lee a personal email without a response from her even. Clearly, they are avoiding payment.

I am not giving up. I am pretty mad about this actually and am on a mission to receive payment, especially since business has slowed down and I have more time on my hands.

This job was done Mid Dec 2022 and I am tempted to hire a Sheriff to serve a letter to them to get the ball rolling on small claims or collection agencies so they cannot state they did not receive messages or letters.

1 Like

Hello, I have sent you a message.

DJ Thie

Office Manager

My Mobile Closer

1501 Hall Johnson Rd. #1211

Colleyville, TX 76034

877-977-5030 - phone and efax

closings@mymobilecloser.com

2 Likes

Yes it was successful.