Need more signings--how to get them?

Another end of the month, and I have only had 6 signings all month. I’ve been an NSA for over a year now, after spending my first career in healthcare. I really enjoy it! I’m only getting about a half dozen orders per month, and I really want/need more. (fixed income now). SC is an attorney state, but still, there must be more signings out there. I would appreciate your feedback on what to do better, how to do it, etc. I have a 5-star rating on Notary Cafe. Thank you for your insights.

I’m trying to figure out if google ads or facebook ads are good for increasing volume. I was wondering if you can let me know how it is since your trying to increase your volume too.

I have not advertised in google ads or facebook ads since my understanding is that most real estate signings come through signing/title companies, and they look at Notary Rotary, Notary Cafe, etc. Maybe that’s the missing sauce. Let’s see what professionals with more experience say. Good luck.

Ok well let me know I would like to know additional methods for increasing volume, ill be on standby for the update.

Hello same here I’m new and have only gotten two signings.

Hello, I am fairly new too….I have done 31 signings at this point. It did start very slowly and it seems I get more and more offers….some I get and some I don’t. :slightly_smiling_face: I am on Snap Docs, and Signing Order….from there I have been given signings from Timios Inc……and I get offers from Timios often now. It does seem as though it starts slow and then all at once it gets busy​:smiley: I did do a very simple web page through google and I have been told by 1 signing company they found me from there, the rest have been through Notary Cafe, Snap Docs, and Signing Order. I have also had 1 general notary assignment from my google page. That was pretty fun! Good luck everyone….I hope this helped a little……not much experience yet……I am learning something new everyday!

2 Likes