New Customer

Hello all. I finally got on with Banserv at 3 attempts last year in November. Months go by and no signings. So I reached out. Still no signings so I reached out to them again this month. They responded and needed some updated information, so I sent that. Then still no signings so I reached back out. Then they told my my fees was to high and that the reflected on what they pay the client. So I asked them what is there market value for notaries offers and they told me, so I repriced what I would charge in between there high pay and low pay. Then finally they text me about a signing! I have my first signing for there client tomorrow in Warrensburg Missouri!

3 Likes

Congratulations! Persistence pays off! Good work!

1 Like

First in foremost congratulations on getting your first assignment with Banserv. I wrote about a similar topic using FaceBook today. "If seasoned Notary Public and Loan Signing Agents professionals would pour knowledge on establishing fees into the new Notary Publics and Loan Signing Agents. That type of empowerment will dissuade our companies or general customers from collectively lowering our fees. In doing so, it would bring about a means of stabilizing our earnings. Just stating, that is something to think about! :

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.