NNA Success Summit?

NNA success summit?

I called NNA the other day about a product that I ordered. And the lady on the phone was working very hard to try to sell me this training course for $79. She said this course have experts teaching you how to grow your business but I told her “NO THANK YOU”.

Check them out! They may be able to help you expand your business?

“….one-day, 5 session virtual event hosted live by notary entrepreneurs, heads of title services and mortgage companies, and NSA industry experts. Sessions will be recorded to view again when you want and where you want.”

“Learn about Remote online notarizations and in-person electronic notarizations. Once a thing of the future, RON and IPEN will set you apart from the competition by offering these new types of notarizations that are here to stay.”

Doubt it has anything more than what you can learn right here–all you need to do is read and heed.

3 Likes

You are right. However, anything that provides additional motivation for spending more time on marketing activities is personally worth it.

4 Likes

You are both right! :grin: Doesn’t hurt to absorb all the good info and spit out the rest. :wink:

2 Likes

Yep, “be a sponge and stone”

2 Likes