WARNING: Notaries 24-7 Inc information please

Has anyone worked with Notaries 24-7 Inc.? I cannot find an address to send my invoice to. Thank you for your help!

Margaret D. Hunt

This is the most current data I have for Notaries 24-7, Inc.

492 N Wheatgrass Dr
Orange, CA 92869

800-807-1260
scheduling@notaries247.com
Lauren Chavez 800-807-1260 Ext 2

FYI: There is also a similar Signing Service [Notarize 24-7]. You may want to double-check the business name before sending the invoice Margaret. :sparkles::+1::tulip:

1 Like

Thank you for your help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Message from them:
"Please note we are currently behind in issuing notary payments and do apologize for the delay and inconvenience this may cause you.

I have included our accounting team on this email to see if they can provide an ETA when they expect to mail out your payment(s) or if payment was already sent.

We are working diligently to get caught up and again apologize for this unforeseen delay.

Thank you for your understanding."

I believe this company is broke… I also had a friend hire them to do some documents and they charged them $450 and turned around and wanted to pay me $50 for the signings. What bull-shite.

I’ve been waiting for payment from them since September. They won’t respond to any calls or emails.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.